Chapter 20

*Dean's POV*

I roll over to an empty side of the bed where my boyfriend's body should be laying. "Misha?" I call his name as it echo's through the house. Maybe he went for a run again. I get out of bed placing my feet onto the warm carpet. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water when I see Misha at the table in tears. "Baby what's wrong?" I rush to his side and collect him in my arms as he sobs. "It's West.." He sobs as he wraps his arms around me squeezing me tightly. "What's wrong with West?" I say trying to soothe him. "His missing.. Jared said when he woke up he wasn't there.." I let go of Misha and grab my keys and phone. "Let's go look for him babe." I say grabbing his hand and heading out of the door. "Jensen wait." Misha stops me. "You have no shirt on, or pants really.." I look down and see that I am only in my boxers. "Oh right, change first then let's search. Have you contacted the police?" He nods his head. "They said that I should contact Vicki to see if she has him but she won't answer her phone." We get in the car now that I am fully dressed and start heading to places West likes. After 2 hours of searching and Misha becoming more distraught I get a message from Jared.

"They found him baby

"They found him baby." I hold his hand as we head over to an ice cream store. Misha basically jumps out of the car while it's still moving. "West!" He screams. "Daddy!" West yells running into Misha's arms. I can only imagine how scared Misha was not knowing where his son was. I get out of the car and walk slowly towards them. "Jensen!" West yells before letting go of Misha and running up to give me a hug. "Hey little dude. What were you doing here? You had everyone worried." I run my fingers through his hair as he giggles. "I was looking for mummy." He says. Misha gets off his knees and walks towards West and I. "Vicki use to take West here for ice cream, it was there thing. I wish she would come see him.." I give a weak smile and realize West has fallen asleep on me. "I will put him in the car." Misha says taking West from me and placing him in the back seat. "Give me a second babe." I say as I walk towards Gen and Jared. "Thank you guys so much for finding him." They look down to the ground. "Jensen we're so sorry that we didn't keep a closer eye on him, Misha must be furious." Jared says as I grab him and hug him and bring Gen in for a hug as well. "Misha understands, he was just scared, worried about West's whereabouts. You guys have a lot on your plate and I think it's time we return the favor. Drop Tom off when ever you want, you guys deserve a date night or two." I pat them on the back as they give me a smile. "We will take you up on that offer. Enjoy your holidays." I nod my head and head back over to the car. "Babe, are you angry at them?" He looks at me and grabs my hand. "No, I'm angry at Vicki for not being here when our son needs her the most." He leans his head against the window. It's not fair on Misha to be the only parent here and I am trying as hard as I can but West needs his mother.

We get home and Misha take's West into his bedroom. I pull out my phone and call Vicki's number. "Hey Vicki, it's Jensen. Listen can you just call me back, or Misha or just come see West.. He ran away today looking for you. He really misses you. So yeah can you just give us a call? Thanks." I hang up the phone and place it on the counter. "Who was that?" Misha comes in making me jump. "Telemarketers you know them always wanting to sell you stupid things." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me softly. "Thank you for today. I love you." I wrap my arms around him squeezing him tightly. "I love you too Misha." I kiss his forehead as we just stand there in each others arms.