Chapter 11

*Jensen's POV*

I let out a groan and roll off of Misha panting. "So much for talking." I mumble laughing. Misha jumps on top of me and kisses my lips. "Well how about we go out for dinner and talk? We can't do what we just did in the middle of a restaurant." He smirked at me before standing up to put pants on. "Nice ass." I wolf whistle as his cheeks turn red. "Look whose talking." He says looking down at the blanket that isn't covering my butt cheeks. "So where do you want to have dinner?" I ask catching my pants he tosses at me. "You choose." I smile as he places a tie on and struggles. "You don't need to get all dressed up for me." I wink jumping up to help him with his tie. "I have to finalize my divorce with Viki today, hopefully she gets the papers soon and signs them that very day then sends them back straight away and I can be a free man from marriage." I loop the tie and pull it up. "Handsome as always." I say placing a kiss on his lips. "I know you're stressed but I'm here and we can get through anything. Together." I smile at him as he lets out a sigh of relief. "I'll see you tonight at 6? Text me the details of the restaurant." He places a kiss on my cheek before leaving.

I look down at my phone and see the time. 5:37pm. I better text Misha the details.

I put my phone down and go through the bag of clothes I grabbed quickly from Dan's and I's house

I put my phone down and go through the bag of clothes I grabbed quickly from Dan's and I's house.. I find a shirt that looks decent enough. I hear my phone go off from the kitchen bench, I sing while I walk over to it. A text from my lover hopefully. I look down at the phone at a text that's not from Misha.

The women I onced loved wants me to meet up with her, in a public place where she can't make a scene this time

The women I onced loved wants me to meet up with her, in a public place where she can't make a scene this time. I didn't like how things ended and I wanted to fix everything and explain. I love Misha but I don't want to throw away all my memories with Danneel I want to be friends with her. Is that even possible to be friends with your ex wife who you loved?..

I head towards the cafe early and wait in my car till I see Danneel walk inside

*Misha's POV*

"Good evening sir, welcome to Marana. Have you got a booking with us tonight?" I couldn't believe that Jensen got us a table here on such short notice. I tried so hard to get a table here for Viki and I but tables were booked years in advance. "Table for 2 under Ackles?" The lady looks down on her screen and types what I assume Jensen's last name in. "Right this way." She hands me to another lady who guids me to our table. This place is beautiful I whisper to myself looking around taking in the scenery. "Here you are sir table 23. The gentleman who phoned requested you be served with a fine red wine." I smile and nod my head. Jensen the romantic ordering my favorite red and taking care of me while I wait. I look down at my watch and see it's 6:45. Here's beyond late and I'm a bit tipsy. "Hi sir, I'm sorry. This table was booked at 6:15 and it's almost 7:30 can I ask where your companion is?" "His my boyfriend. He will be here soon." I slur to her. "We will wait 5 minutes but unfortunately this table is booked at 7:30." She walks off and I grab my jacket stumbling through the restaurant towards the doors I came in alone and am leaving alone. "Enjoy your night sir." The lady who greeted me smiled at me. I step outside and breathe in the fresh air. I look in my pockets and pull out my phone, blinded by the light I scrunch my eyes and open my texts with Jensen.

I hail down a taxi almost tripping

I hail down a taxi almost tripping. "Where to sir." I give him the address and we are there in a matter of time. I wasn't as 'drunk' as I had been when I left the restaurant. I open the trailer door and step inside. "Jensen?" I say his name. His not here. I groan and lay down on the floor passing out within seconds.

*Jensen's POV*

I look down at my phone and see I have a text from Misha. Shit I mumble out loud. I forgot about our date. "Hey Danneel I have to go. We will talk more about this soon. I promise." I kiss her cheek and rush out the door. I arrive to Misha's trailer and quietly walk in. "Misha I'm so sor-" I stop and see him fast asleep on the floor. I smile down at him and place the blanket over his body. I kiss his forehead. "I love you." I whisper to him before heading to the showers in the studio.