Chapter 2: Before pt 2

"Now Clarke. I know you've been thinking of venturing out into new topics but I really think you should consider doing this movie" my agent said. Stacks of paper distorting my view of him, his neck craned to get his point across. It would have been a funny look if he wasn't questioning every move I made as an actress. "Danny, I already told you. Another action movie and I just might become the next Lohan or Bynes.. I seriously need a break"
"But it's 'Night Car 4' you could be missing out on a great franchise" he said while looking through 2 files. An unlit cigarette hanging from his lips. He pulled out a paper that showed the salary."Or it could be a flop. Like the 3rd one. When will they learn Adam Sandler is never a good choice" I chuckled picking up my coffee from the table and gathering my things. "Get me that role in the new woods project" I said sternly just as I exited the room. "I'm not a miracle worker" could be heard through the thin walls but I continued on my way to my best friends house.. I really did need a break. The whole right side of my body was still bruised from my last movie 'Cali motive 2' and I haven't had a break since the incident , in fear people will forget about me. That quickly went away when a 60 year old woman recognized me at a pharmacy and I realized maybe I made more of an impression than I thought, and I should take a breather.I walked through the lobby doors of the agency on to the street and was smacked with a camera lens.. The paps.I stiffly smiled and waved.. Occasionally throwing a couple 'excuse me's and 'move please'.All was well and I was moving progressively thought the sea of paparazzi till one decided it would be alright to grill me and get in my face.

"Clarke.. Is it true you've been throwing yourself into your work" 

"Clarke.. Can you tell us what you're next project is"

"Clarke.. Do you still blame yourself for the accident" my body was eerily still.Some men stumbled and some knocked their cameras over."How many times do my people have to pay you fucking idiots to stop talking about the fucking accident" I said struggling to be calm and collected."Woah princess relax.. Didn't know it was still a touchy subject" said one of them and the others laughed. My blood ran cold. I chuckled . This was it. This was my Lohan moment. This was my Bynes moment, my Bieber moment. This list goes on. My fist drew back and I punched the camera first. Ignoring the shards of glass that imbedded themselves into my hands. Then, glass and all, I punched the hick that called me princess.. Then kicked the one that brought up the accident. After that they scattered. And I ran.

 And I ran