Chapter 1

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are not mine (obviously). The Naruto and Highschool DxD series are the express property of Masashi Kishimoto and Ichiei Ishibumi respectively.

XxXxXxXxXx

Rias Gremory was known for many things. Her distinctive crimson locks that cascaded down her back which marked her as the heiress of the Gremory clan, a household known for their overwhelming magic prowess and their kindness to their servants. Her curvaceous figure that earned her a permanent spot in all of the guys' wet dreams and the status of one of the Two Legendary Onee-sama in all the girls' fantasies. And not known to many but her closest friends, but she was also a major otaku. But if there was one thing that truly defined the crimson haired beauty, it was her undying commitment to her family's well-being.

As both the heiress of the prestigious Gremory household and the king of her own little peerage, she had imposed on herself a duty to ensure their safety. She had worked hard to develop her magic to the point where it was right now. While she was not as powerful as her older brother, a man who was commonly given the title of the strongest devil, she was no slouch either. But she knew while she was powerful, there were certain opponents she could not face yet. So when she felt a large - and she meant Satan-level type of large - reserve of magical energy, she did the most sensible thing she could think of at the time and called her best friend and rival, Sona Sitri.

Attending the human school under the guise of Souna Shitori, her childhood friend sat across from her. They were located in Occult Research Club, a room with a wooden-paneled interior with Victorian-styled furniture. Candles were poised and lit at certain points at the room, though due to the occupants devil abilities, were merely ornamental.

Sona Sitri was a bespectacled young woman. With smooth black hair styled in a bob cut, her violet eyes peered over at her Gremory counterpart.

Behind both girls, was their collective peerage casually occupying the room. Despite the dark haired [Queen] Akeno, walking around and serving tea to the visitors of the club, the tension in the room was high. The reason for this was the current conversation both the [King] pieces were having.

"... are you sure?" Sona asked. Nudging her glasses up the bridge of her nose, the ravenette heiress had a slight frown on her face.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. It only registered for a few moments but I was able to sense a large amount of energy somewhere in the vicinity of the Kouh," Rias explained. She could sense the disbelief in her friend's voice. After all, it wasn't everyday that someone which magical reserves large enough to rival the four Satan's just ... well appeared out of thin air. Rias half-hoped that she was wrong, and that everything was just some mistake.

Both she knew that was exactly what happened. She had felt it the moment it happened. The overwhelming feeling of hope that emanated from the source alarmed her. The only beings she knew who gave off such a feeling were from the Angel Faction.

But what truly set her off was the wave upon wave of malice. It rolled off its source and the intense hatred made her shudder to the core. This was why she had called her friend. While Rias considered herself a competent individual who could hold her own against many of the supernatural beings in existence, she knew she had the tendency to fly off the handle and be impulsive.

This was where Sona came into play. Unlike herself, Sona was level-headed, cool and calculative at all times. Where she was impulsive and brash, her friend was cool and in control. Sona preferred to make plans and strategies while Rias usually flew by the seat of her pants.

"And you claim that this power rivals a Satan? If so, aren't you sure that this is a little out of our league,?" Sona asked and the collective individuals behind them could not help but agree with the Student Council president's words. Most, if not all of the members we're Low-class devils whose hardest challenges so far were stray devils. They were certainly not ready to deal with trouble of this magnitude.