15. Outdoors

|| Modern Muggle AU ||

7:30 A.M / Summer Camp

I groggily got up from my uncomfortable sleeping bag as a loud speaker went off to wake everyone up. I really wish I wasn't here. I would rather be on my bed at home sleeping in. But noo, I had to spend my summer holidays in Summer Camp.

I changed into a pair of black jeans and a black rock band t-shirt. I silently muttered how ridiculous it was that I was here as I walked over to one of the benches we ate meals at. Everyday we got up early to eat breakfast, and spend the rest of the day doing dumb camp activities.

As I sat down I noticed the boy infront of me. He had light brown, shaggy hair that looked well on him, as well as caramel eyes. He was wearing blue skinny jeans and a red sweater.

"Hey," I say smiling.

"Hello," He says still looking at the book he was reading, 'Pride and Prejudice'.

"I'm Sirius, you are?" I ask putting out a hand to shake.

"Remus Lupin, nice to meet you," He says looking up at makin eye contact. He didn't let go of my hand as he stared at me. Quickly he dropped it and blushed while looking down.

"So, tell me about yourself," I say eating some toast as he smiles.

"Okay, I like to read books. I also really like sweaters and tea, and chocolate. I don't have any siblings, and that's it really," He says quickly as if he rehearsed it.

"Well, I like rock music and leather jackets since they look so well on me. I also like sweets and pranks," I say smiling. After talking for a while we decide to walk to the lake together. It wasn't until he tripped as I caught him something happened.

"T-thanks," Remus stuttered as I laughed.

"No problem," I say smiling as my hand bristles next to his. I blush at the touch of his skin. Moving our hands closer together we eventually held hands. Holding hands eventually lead into kissing. Sparks flew as his lips touched mine.

<<>>

This sucks lmao, sorry.