21. Under The Rain

You know how in teenage romance novels the two love interests end up kissing in the rain? Usually after Person A apologized to Person B by standing out their window in the pouring rain singing a song to them or reading a love poem

You know how in teenage romance novels the two love interests end up kissing in the rain? Usually after Person A apologized to Person B by standing out their window in the pouring rain singing a song to them or reading a love poem. Well it doesn't always happen like that...

"Sirius if you don't give me my book back right now, I swear to god I will kill you," Remus said as Sirius grabbed his book (a muggle book called 'Pride and Prejudice') and started running away from him.

"You'll just have to find me!" Sirius said as he ran outside. Into the pouring rain. Without an umbrella.

"You better not get my book wet or I will never talk to you again," Remus said as he grabbed an umbrella and started chasing Sirius. They were eighteen (graduated from Hogwarts last year), weren't they too old to be doing stuff like this? Apparently not.

"I'll give it back if you kiss me," Sirius said smiling.

"Give me my book first," Remus said glaring at him.

"Fine," Sirius said as he gave the book back.

"Okay lover boy," Remus said as he placed his lips upon Sirius'.

So that's how they ended up kissing in the rain. Not the typical way. Because they are not a typical couple.

<<>>

A/N: OH MY JESUS, THIS HAS GOTTEN SO MANY MORE READS THAN I EXPECTED. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT 50 READS AND NOW I HAVE 400, WHAT IS THIS?!