16. Paintings and Stories

|| Another Muggle AU ||

My eyes excitedly looked around. I loved the paintings at the art museum here, they were gorgeous. I also liked reading, I guess I just really liked creativity. But each piece of art tells its own story.

As I was looking at a painting that had beautiful shades of red and golds, I heard a few boys my age being disruptive. There were three boys joking around, bumping into people and the art, while being obnoxiously loud.

"Excuse, can you please stop?" I ask a bit irritated. One of the reasons I loved the museum so much was because it was quiet. All three of them turned to me.

"Excuse me, who are you to tell me what to do?" They asked together, as if I asked them to get me a drink and polish my shoes.

"Y-you guys are being disruptive, so can you please stop?" I ask again, stuttering a bit. They stared at me, and one of them caught my attention. He was the one with black hair and gorgeous gray eyes. I would love to draw his face if I could draw, or write a poem about his eyes.

"Fine, but only if you'll date Sirius here, he's a bit desperate for a boyfriend," The one with messy black hair and brown eyes said gesturing to the exact boy I was thinking of. I wouldn't mind dating him.

"Sure," I say shrugging.

"Great, well I'm James, that's Sirius, and this is Peter," James said gesturing to everyone. I nodded and Sirius grabbed my arm and pulled me along as he dragged me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere," Sirius said as he pulled me into a dark hidden area in the museum.

"Bloody hell, what are you going to do to me?" I ask sighing.

"Well I was planning on snogging you," Sirius sad smirking causing me to laugh. He looked like an excellent kisser, but he did seem a bit desperate.

"How about we wait until after the first date, eh?" I ask smiling.

"Sure, meet me in the park, tomorrow, 8p.m.?" He asked as I nodded.

"Sounds great," I said as we met up with his friends and they followed me around the museum as I looked at paintings.