Chapter 4

I wake up and panic when I feel two arms around me. Then I remembered, Andre woke me up and then stayed because I asked him to, and I didn't have another nightmare. I carefully get out of his arms and go to my Duffel bag. I pull out an outfit, consisting of a black T-Shirt and Black Jean shorts. Entering the bathroom I place the change of clothes on the counter. I turn on the water and wait for it to get to the right temperature. While waiting I peeled off my clothing from the night before. DAME had sent many outfits, but no nightwear, I guess I'll have to go buy some since I was now sharing a room with a guy. I stepped into the shower and washed myself. I won't go into detail just to make the perves reading this angry.

I stepped out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I blow dry my hair, waiting to put on my outfit since I didn't feel like having wet clothes all day. I brushed through my hair pulling it into a bun, which isn't what I usually do, but it was humid outside and I didn't feel like being extra hot with my hair surrounding my neck. I pulled on my outfit, then stepped out to see Andre watching the Telly. "Did you need the bathroom?" I ask out loud, startling him.

"Only to brush my teeth." He responds with a smile. "Did you have any more nightmares last night?" He sinceriously asks (Definition: Seriously Sincere, for all of you non-Stephen Amell fans). He walks into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

"No, and I think I have you to thank for that." I tell him. He smiles before starting to brush his teeth. "Thank you. That's the most peaceful sleep I've had in years."

Once he's done with brushing his teeth he walks out. He starts changing in front of me. "You don't mind me changing in front of you, do you?" He asks.

"No, not at all." I tell him. "Go ahead." He smiles as he changes into a more tourist like outfit than mine.

"Today, we'll just look at the streets, maybe buy some souvenirs." He tells me. "Oh, our cover is we're a recently married couple on their honeymoon." He holds out a gold band as he puts one on his ring finger.

"Names?" I inquire, taking the gold band from him and placing it on my own finger.

"Andrew and Katherine Dame." He replies.

"Are you usually married to your partner on missions?" I ask.

"No, sometimes we're siblings." He tells me.

"That'd be awkward." I step towards him.

"What do you mean?" He asks stepping towards me.

"If we were siblings, I couldn't do this." I pull his lips to mine. He responded to the kiss quickly, moving his lips in sync with mine. I pulled away. "Let's do this." I take his hand and we walk to the elevator.

"You're originally from Italy, but you moved to America where you met me and we got married. For our honeymoon you wanted to visit your home town, Rome." He tells me before we get out of the elevator.

"So, Italian accent?" I ask.

"Of course." We walked towards the exit of the hotel. Once outside I felt the sun beat down on my skin.

"It's so hot." I complain after two hours of walking. We walk into another shop and my heart sped up when I saw a man there, a man I knew too well. Quickly I kissed Andre, trying to hide my face from my Dad.