Jungle pool

Thank you to the person that voted because they did I shall continue this story!

This will LOOSELY follow the episode Jungle pool SOS!

( Just thought the picture was cool )

( P.S I forgot wether Edward knows if Haruhi is a girl. So for the sake of the story lets just say he doesn't know and still thinks it's a guy that acts like a girl)

**************************

" where are we?" Haruhi asked Kyoya who scribbled something in his small black book.

The blue sky shone brightly in the air. Trees and a big pool where to their right.

" Just enjoy the vacation for a day" Kyoya told Haruhi.

She saw Edward with his brother, Wife and kid.
" Kyoya Sen-Pai, it seems that was always bring Thrm with us. I don't mean to be rude. But why?" She asked him.

Tamaki slid in wearing swimming trunks.
" Because Edward Sen-Pai is always to be with the Host club at all times when we are doing club activities" He told her.

" Oh yeah I almost forgot".

~

" Daddy I want to go in the water" Maes told him.

Edward looked to the water. He remembered going to the beach. He didn't like water.

He looked at Winry. Winry got up from the ground and walked over to Edward.
" Ed I think you need to-" she pushed him in the water.
" GROW UP!" She yelled.

Edward tried his best to swim to the top. He grabbed hold of the side.
" IM NOT THAT SHORT!" He yelled.

Winry walked down the steps with Maes.
" Who said I was talking about your height" he told him.

~

The twins swooped behind Tamaki.
" Hey boss-" Hirkarou started.
" Why did you make Haruhi wear that yellow pull over?" Karou finished.

Tamales froze.
" Because Edward and his family doesn't know that she is a girl!" Tamaki told them whispering.

" Don't you think it's time he knew?" they both asked Tamaki.

Tamaki froze he had never considered the possibility that they could just tell him.

~

Honey  grabbed Maes' hand.
" Come on elects go in the wave pool!" He told Maes.

Maes looked at Ed for approval.
" Sure go on" Ed said.

Mori nodded to Miskuni to say ' yes'.

Honey laughed while he ran with Maes. They both jumped in and began to swim but not going any further than they were.

~

Tamaki got sprayed in the face with water.

Hikarou handed Ed a water gun.
" Come one boss let's have a water fight" Karou told him pumping his 'weapon'.

Tamaki started to dry off his face. Edward held the gun wrong.
" I don't know know how to use this" Edward turned it over. " Where is the trigger. Or the ammunition storage?" he asked.

Hikarou turned to Edward.
" It's not like it's a real gun, it works different" he started to explain.
" Pull this back and forth" He explained showing Ed on his own gun.

Edward pulled it.
" Water prayed out the nozzle". Edward got a evil look on his face.
" FIRST ONE TO GET SPRAYED WINS!" He announced.

The water park erupted in a water gun fight. Tamaki jumped sideways and stayed his water gun. Hikarou used a shield to block the shots from Him and his brother.
Edward flipped around in the air to avoid the shot. He aimed and fired at Tamaki as he ran.
" Head shot!" Edward yelled.

Tamaki was blinded and stood on a banana peel. He slid, rolled and face planted into a totem pool. He slid down and landed on the grass. 

Suddenly the computer began to make computer noises. Lights flashed.

They all herd Honey and Maes screaming as a BIG wave came their way. The host club watched as they were washed away.

A mixture of
" Miskuni!"
" Maes!"
And " Homey Sem-Pai was herd front he hosts and others.

Tamaki went straight to business.
" Men we have a important mission! Save Honey Sen-Pai and Maes-chan!" He announced.
He pointed to the rushing pool that swept them away.
" That pool looks like the quickest way!" Tamaki told everyone.

Everyone except Kyoya, and Winry ran towards it.

" Crocodiles!" They all screamed.

They continued to be everywhere.
"it's not safe anywhere!" Tamaki bellowed.

~

They all looked at a map.
" This is most likely where Honey Sen-Pai would have ended up" Kyoya explained using a pen to point a location on the map.

" It looks like their are a lot of undeveloped areas there" Haruhi stated.
"Is it even safe?" She asked Kyoya.

" Relatively" Kyoya answered as he pushed up his glasses hiding his eyes.

~

The small group that consisted of Tamaki, Haruhi the twins, Mori and Edward. Along with them was a nervous Winry.
She was worried about the two boys.

" I keep hearing all these strange animal calls" Haruhi said as she walked with the group.

" You don't think those calls-"
" Could be coming from the real thing do you?" The twins asked.

Kyoya's eyes where hidden by his glasses as he walked.
" I have no knowledge if whether those calls are real. But I know my family always strives for authenticity" he told the group.

Around them rainforest spread around. Trees where as far as the eye could see.
Rain drops stared to fall amongst the plans that surrounded the area.

Kyoya stopped and looked to the darkening sky.
" It's about time for-" he was cut off when it began to rain heavily.

" We should probably find shelter" Haruhi suggested.

Edward watched as the others walked towards a small straw bungalow.

" I'm not gonna stop for no rain" Edward said as he began to walk again.
His brother was unable to come today. He had gotten sick. Because his body wasn't used to the real world it's immune system was not very strong. So he was home sick.

The rain pelted on Edwards head as he walked forward. He wasn't cold he was aided to walking through all sorts of conditions. When he was traveling he didn't mind when he got completely drenched. And he was already wet from the pool. And he had his swimmers on so he didn't mind at all.

" Hey, where are we?" Edward herd Maes ask someone.

" Maes!" Edward called.

" Daddy!" Maes called for his father.

" Maes!" Edward called as he ran towards his child.
He ran past some bushes. He soon found Maes holding Honeys hand.

Edward was about to hug Maes when he saw dark figures emerging from the shadows.

**************************

Sorry it's really bad
But I promised that if someone voted I would update. So I did.

Thanks for voting that person!