I have writers block

I have writers block!
I can't think of anything....
But I shall keep going. But only because I keep seeing that new people are reading and adding my story. I don't want to let you down....
So here I go!
Imma try my best!
😞
This is gonna suck......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward walked down the newly founded hallway. It was dark like the rest of it. But it was different....
The walls were panted. They were white. There was little to no light.

Honey sat on Moris shoulder his eyes watering.
" It's dark and scary in here" he wined sounding little a little kid.

" Come on men!" Tamaki burst out.
" We will make it our mission to escape from this! We will live on!" Tamaki trumped through the halls.

Hikarou and and Karou followed their prince with enthusiasm. Ed, Modi and Honey followed.

" Guys maybe we shouldn't be to loud" Haruhi suggested as she walked next to Edward.

Haruhi sighed when it didn't help settle done her friends. She turned to Edward who had a strange look on his face.
Like anger mixed with sadness and determination. She knew something was wrong. But by the looks of it she didn't wanna push anything.

" Hey Sen-Pai?" Haruhi asked.

Edward was brought away from his thoughts when Haruhi said this.
" Yeah?" he asked.

" If you can't perform alchemy, then why did you choose to become an alchemy teacher?" Haruhi asked, wanting to be nice. But she truly didn't know the pain the question brought for Edward.

Edward pondered on what to say next for a second.
"I didn't choose to be an alchemy teacher. Not that I don't like being one, it's actually not all that bad" Edward stared to explain.

Haruhi walked next to him quietly listening to him talk.

" back home I work for the military, they assigned my to teach you kids alchemy. Me and my brother of course, but I cannot perform it" Edward said trying his best to explain it.

Haruhi still had questions. But didn't want to push anything. So instead she decided to ask one more question.
" If do can't do the whole alchemy thing. Why did they assign you to teach it?" She asked.

Mori and Honey had began to listen as well and the twins and Tamaki. It was the only noise. But Edward was unaware that anyone else other then Haruhi was listening.

" I'm an expert in the field, I'm not meaning to brag. But I know almost everything about it. But there are always new things to learn. I used to be able to do alchemy, but not anymore" Edward explained.

" Why can't you do it an-" Tamaki began to ask.

But he was cut off when he walked straight into a wall.
Tamaki landed on his butt.

He twins started to laugh.
" What was that boss?" They asked.
" Your acting as clumsy as ever!" They managed to say between laughs.

" Shut up" Tamaki said annoyed as he stood up and held his throbbing head.

Haruhi looked at what he had walked into. It was a painting, that looked like it went on. An illusion, to make you believe there was more to the hallway when there wasn't.