Maes knows whats up

Roy laid motionless in his hospital bed, in the pale blue hospital gown. His dark hair fell over his eyes that where closed. Next to him heart monitors beeped steadily, a drip filtered into his arm, giving him his food since he could not eat while asleep. Banged where wrapped tightly around his shoulder, light red spots seeped through the bandages, he was still bleeding badly. He even had to get a blood transfusion to restore what he had lost.

Takashi sat next to his brother, his elbow rested on the arm rest of the green chair. He had one hand covering one side of his face, although he had an emotionless expression like always. One could easily tell he was unhappy, partly due to the welling tears in his eyes. The man had knew that what his brother did was dangerous, but to actually Se it was another story. They were not close, he got a post code and rarely a phone call. But to actually see him and in his state, it did hit the feels.

Meanwhile outside Hawkeye stood just outside the door as if guarding it, images of about an hour ago flashed in her mind. Envy most of all firing the gun, she couldn't believe she didn't do more for her superior, even when he died in front of her. All she did was sit frozen in shock. She mentally slapped herself for doing so. Why hadn't she done more?
The girl glanced down at her hand, they where both covered in blood as well as most of her arms as well as a bit of her top.
Why didn't I do more?

Edward sat opposite Hawkeye, on a bench. He hung his head low, his wet golden locks hiding his face. Ed didn't take his eyes off his hands, these hands had done much harm as well as good. He had attempted to wash them many times. But he was no successful in cleaning all of the blood off. They were still lightly tinted with crimson red.
When will I get a normal life?
The boy asked himself sadly.
When will death stop following me?

Winry leant on her husbands shoulder, she didn't cry. But rather sat in a light gloom. She side hugged Edward in an attempt to comfort him. She likely knew what was going through his head at this point. Ed reached his hand up and rested it on her arm, hugging her back in a sort of way.

~in the waiting room

The majority of the Host Club sat in the waiting room due to immediate family where only allowed in the patients area. 

Tamaki and Haruhi had agreed to take care of Maes while his parents where waiting somewhere else. Presently the boy was sitting on Haruhi's lap, he was fiddling with a toy train.

Tamaki watched the young boy, he looked so much like Edward. Tamaki smiled a little, when the boy looked up at him and smiled.

The twins where sitting together in silence. Honey sat near then, although it looked rather out of place for him to sit alone. But he continued to quietly talk to usa-Chan, telling him how he hoped everything will be okay.

Kyoya was not here, strangely he had offered to get drinks for everyone and was yet to return.

Maes stopped playing with his train, he handed it to Tamaki who gently took it from him and placed it on the table.

" Uncle Roy has been hurt hasn't he?" He asked Haruhi looking up at her.

Haruhi didn't know what to say and was caught off guard with the question. Not exactly knowing how to respond she simply exchange stares with the young boy.

Tamaki on the other hand felt his heart break into two, for such young boy to ask that question. He was silently hoping that Maes wouldn't be affected and could stay happy. However that seemed not to be the cas-.

" I think that it will be okay" Maes said happily with a smile.

This made everyone look up to the boy. Even the twins where taken aback by his sudden words.