Original ending

*This is the original ending to the story...

~to the story

Roy Mustang had his free hand in a clicking position. Ready to burn the Humonculus at any second.

" Where me lieutenant?!" The man yelled at the creature.

Envy slowly reached behind him, careful not to make any sudden movements that would get him burned.

" Well she's not here" he said in a bored flat tone.
Suddenly Envy pulled a gun out from behind him, he pointed it at Mustang.

Edward pulled Tamaki behind him, Mori gestured for Honey to get back. Honey did so, still holding onto Usa-Chan.

The Humonculus clocked the safety off his gun.
" You know why I came here right?" The creatures asked the man he held at gun point.

Roy nodded a little.
" To get revenge on who killed you, me" he said in a low tone.

The tension in the air was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Tamaki watched them, unsure what was going to happen next. He had never seen anything like this before.

" Your precious lady is somewhere safe, no one will find her" Envy spoke.

Because of those words Roy relaxed.

Riza is safe.
He thought the words being like gold to him. He was so relieved. 

Envy smiled, he had the room his in palm.
" Of course she won't be safe for long, I shot her. She'll bleed out soon unless someone finds her" Envy included, all while smiling.

Mustang froze.
I'm gonna kill him!!!
Roy got ready to click his fingers.

" Uh uh ah" The Humonculus sighed.
" You don't want to kill me do you? That would mean that you wouldn't know where your precious Lieutenant is! You don't know if you could find her in time! What if she bleeds out first?!" He asked happily.

Roy clenched his teeth.
" Fine then tell me where she is!" He yelled.

Edward moved Tamaki back more, sensing that something was about too happen.

" I'll be glad to tell you exactly where she is!" Envy yelled annoyed at the small minded man.
" Just not to you!" He spat.

Envy cocked his gun.
" I'll tell the Fullmetal brat over there! After I kill you!" He laughed.

Mustang stamped his foot.
" What?!".

Tamaki gulped, he wanted to run, but he wouldn't leave Edward alone. Ed couldn't use alchemy, he could because of the classes. That's something...right?
Tamaki's eyes glanced to Alphonse who was hiding in the shadows, Envy hadn't spotted the second brother yet. They had a wild card.

Envy smiled.
" Well it's a fair deal, I get my revenge, the women lives. Plus I know I can't escape, so me and that Pipsqueak can battle it out! I have no doubt that he'll win. I'm not stupid" he spoke flatly like it was the most obvious thing on the earth.

Edward clenched his fists,
I can't use alchemy! How am I supposed to beat him?!

Mustang hid his eyes with his hair. He clenched his jaw.
That could work.