Mikey Way

Imagine you and your boyfriend, Mikey going out to dinner with your Mom....

"Mikey, hurry up, we have to meet my mom in ten minutes!" you yelled at your slow boyfriend. "Im coming i was just fixing my hair." he said running up to you kissing your forehead.

When you got to the restaurant Mikey grabbed your hand and slowly drug you into the restaurant. You looked around the until you spotted your mom in the back corner.
You walk over to your mom and she stands up. "Hi sweetie" she said pulling you into a hug, "hey mom how have you been?" you ask Pulling away from her and sitting down.
"I've been good. How about you?" she smiled "really good actually." you reply.
"That's good. And Mikey how have you been dear?" she asks turning to Mikey. "Great." he answered simply with a smile. "You dont talk much" your mom laughs looking to Mikey. "Nope." he says with a chuckle.
The waitress comes to the table and takes everyones orders and walks off.
You were just talking to your mom catching up on everything and you felt Mikey's hand snake its way between your thighs. You jump a bit and your mom asks "are you okay honey?"
"Yeah, im fine" you say flashing a look at Mikey. He just smirked at you.
The waitress brought your food, and you continued talking and eating.

The only bad thing was the fact that every few minutes Mikey would slid his hand further up your thighs.
When dinner was over you hugged your mom, snatched up your boyfriend, and walked to your car.

Once you got in the car you slapped Mikey's shoulder. "What were you trying to do in there?" you growled.

"just trying to see how easy it is to turn you on." he winked
"Well it worked so drive home, now." you say and his face lights up.
When you got back home Mikey immediately pushes you against the wall and kisses you roughly. He kisses down your jawline to your neck.
You lean your head over so he has better access and he picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bedroom.

Once your in the room Mikey rips off all of your clothes along with his and pushes you onto the bed.

His mouth instantly connect with your neck as his fingertips slowly graze up and down your legs.
He kisses down your stomach and your thighs, pulling them apart. Mikey sits up and positions himself on you.

"You ready?" he asks and you instantly nod. Mikey slowly slids into you you let out a moan and he pulls out and pushes again picking up the pace.

You dig your long fingernails into his back every time he hits the right spot, which also makes him moan.

Soon you feel your stomach twisting "mike-y im gonna cu-m" you breath out. "Do it baby." he says going faster. And you do.
Soon after he thrusts start getting sloppy and he cums. Mikey leans down and gives you a kiss before falling on the bed next to you.

As You lay there trying to catch your breath he pulls you close and wraps his arm around you.
" i love you y/n" he whispers
"I love you too Mikey." you whisper back before falling in to sleep.

Thanks for reading hope you liked it 💗