skipping class *Mikey Way*

Your sitting in your car at 6 in the morning with your lifetime best friend, Mikey, the two of you decided to get high before school started.

"Dude, this is great, we should do this every morning" Mikey said passing you the blunt.
"Sounds like a plan, miokey" you say giggling at how you said his name.

"School is about to start, we should go" Mikey says getting out of the car.
As the two of you slowly walk towards the school, you spot Mikey's brother, Gerard with his boyfriend Frank, and their friend Ray.

You and Mikey walk up to the three boys, giggling for no reason.
"What's so funny, dorks?" Gerard asked intertwining his hand with Frank's. "Everything, life, and that chicks hair" Mikey chuckles pointing at a cheerleader.
" wait a second.." Frank stated, walking up to you. "Bloodshot eyes, giggling uncontrollably, and I know that smell anywhere, you guys are high."
" negative, Frankie boy, we. are. stoned. not high." You smile patting Frank's head.
" its barely 7 A:m, Mikey." Gerard pointed out. "I know, we wanted to try something new.
Gerard rolls his eyes and walks into the school.

You and Mikey part ways from the other three, and walk to your first class. You slowly walk in and take your usual seat in the back next to Mikey.

The two of you sit back and rant about life ignoring everything the teacher was saying. The only thing you heard the teacher say was "please talk amongst yourselves, I'll be right across the hall."
You prop you feet up on the table and lay your head on Mikey's shoulder. "This sucks, I wanna go home." You pout. "You say that every day (y/n)"
"Yeah I know but im serious this time, lets ditch after this class." You whisper. "You know what, lets do it, you do only live once ya know." Mikey laughs.

《After class》

"Be cool, lets go out one of the side doors." You say casually walking towards the exit.
You get to your car and start the engine.

"Where too good sir?" You say with a British accent. "My place, and step on it."
You drive to Mikey's house and when you get there you follow him up to his room.

" wait, aren't you worried about your parents coming home early?" You question. " No, they are on some business trip in china they wont be back for two more weeks." You nodded and jumped on his bed.

"So, what now, Way?" You ask. "I have more weed?" He suggests.
"Nah im still pretty buzzed." You shrug.
Mikey groans and jumps on the bed next to you. You crawl on top of him and lick his forehead. "Eww, dude your gross" Mikey shouted flipping you over so he is on top.
Mikey licks your cheek as revenge. "Dont ever lick my face again you asshat!" He laughs.

You grab him by his head and lick all the way up his face causing him to pin your arms down. "I told you not to do that again, now you must face my rath." Mikey holds your hands over your head with one hand and tickles you with the other.
"M-ike. Please s-stop, I promise I-i wont do it any-ymore!" You begged.
"Do me a favor and I'll stop" he said with a serious look. "o-okay, Anything, just stop!"
Mikey stopped "let me kiss you." You layed there stunned. "What?" You asked slightly confused. "Let me kiss you." He repeated. You didn't say any and he kissed you. It was different, you liked it. The way his soft lips felt against yours.
Mikey pulls away and stares into your eyes. You smile and pull him to you, kissing him again. You run your hands through his hair while his trace your skin.

He moves the kisses to your neck, sliding his hands under your shirt. Your hands in his hair tugging.

Before you knew it Mikey was completely naked and so were you. He trailed kisses down your chest and sits up "you sure you want to do this?" He asks, you nod your head quickly.

Mikey lined himself up at your entrance and slowly pushes in. You gasp digging your nails into his back.
The pain that it was had turn to pleasure. "oh god! Mikey y-yes!" You scream as he continues to slid in and out of you, getting faster with every thrust.

Mikey starts moaning which was making you want him more. "Im gonna cum, Mi-key" you screech. "Me too" he grunts.
After you finish Mikey pulls out and lays beside you trying to catch his breath.

"Woah" you breathe moving your hand to your forehead to wipe the sweat off.

"Yeah, wow." He whispers.

Once he catches his breath he pulls you against his chest kissing your head.

"I love you (y/n) I always have" Mikey states. You look up and kiss him "I love you too Mikey."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thanks for reading another one 💗
But now I want weed 😹💨