All Ray (Ray Toro)

So, you have been out of town visiting family for a few days, but you left your boyfriend, Ray, home...alone.

Ray can't stop thinking about you, and the longer he thought about you harder he was getting.

Ray missed your touch, being touched by you.

He slid his hand down his chest to the waistline of his jeans unbuttoning them. He pulled them down along with his boxers.
Ray started sliding his hand up and down on himself, letting out manly grunts.

As he gets faster his grunts turn to loud moans, with your name slipping through his lips.

Soon Ray got to his high and and came in his hand. He got up and walked to the bathroom to wash himself up.

When he got back his phone rang, the screen read 'babygirl😘'
"Hey babe" he greeted answering the phone, "hi um I'm on the way home.." you said quickly "okay, are you alright?" Ray asked concerned, "yeah I'm great, but I'm like really horny so I would like you to fix that as soon as I get home, see ya in a bit, bye." You said hanging up.

And as for Ray he just sat back on the bed with the biggest smile on his face waiting for you to get home.

××××××××××××××××××××××

Thanks for reading guys, I'll be updating more frequently now since it's summer and I got a new phone whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!! But anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter 💗