Party Time *Frank Iero*

"Im so stoked for this party" your best friend cheered running in your bathroom while you finished getting ready.
"Im still not so sure about it" you said whilst adjusting your shirt.

"It will be fine, y/n..." she paused "Frank's gonna be there" she continued, winking.

You sighed and took one last look at yourself in the mirror, you were wearing a red and black plaid shirt over your ripped black skinny jeans.

"Come on, were gonna be late" y/f/n shouts from the front door.
You sprint down the stairs and out the door.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

you follow your friend into the kitchen for a drink.
"There's Frank, you should go talk to him" y/f/n suggested pointing to the corner of the room. "I-i can't..." you stutter
She just rolled her eyes and grabbed your hand pulling you towards Frank.
"Hey, Frank you know my friend y/n right?" She asks him.
"Yeah, I've seen her around" He smirked towards you.

"Well good, now do me a favor and keep her company while I go flirt with that hot guy" y/f/n giggled and ran off.

You just stood there not knowing what to do then he asks "Do you want a beer?" " Sure" you nodded and he slowly disappeared into the crowd of people. He quickly came back holding two beers.
"Here you go, one for you and another for me" Frank laughed.
"Thanks" you giggled opening your drink, you hated your giggle.

"So fucking cute" he muttered.
"What?" You question. "Hm, oh nothing, come with me."
Frank grabbed your hand and pulled you to where you assumed was a guest bedroom. "What are we doing?" You wondered. "Its quieter in here" he smiled, his heart melting smile.

You sat down on the bed and Frank sat beside you "I have a surprise" he smiled, you raised your eyebrow confused. He pulled a full bottle of vodka, smirking. "Wanna play a game?" Frank asks. You shrug and turn so your facing Frank. "What are we gonna play"
"Never have I ever? " he suggested
"Okay, you start then."

"Okay, never have I ever been drunk" he takes a gulp out of the bottle and you reach for it and take a sip, you cringed as the burning liquid ran down your throat. "your turn" Frank laughed
"Never have I ever smoked weed" you smile taking another sip of the vodka and he pulls the bottle from you and takes another drink.

The game continued and you two were wasted and giggling a lot for no reason.
"Okay, last one, never have I ever had drunk sex with someone at a party" Frank says with an evil smirk. "Nope, I haven't" you laughed "have you?" You ask "not yet" he said leaning towards you, he grabbed your face and slammed his lips into yours.

You didn't brake the kiss, in fact you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you. His mouth tasted of alcohol and cigarettes.
Frank broke the kiss and pushed you back, onto the bed. He climbs on top of you kissing and sucking on your neck.
A small moan escaped your lips and he smiled against your skin.

You tugged on the bottom of his shirt which makes him sit up and pull it off. You run your fingers across his chest tattoos amazed biting your lip.

Frank unbottons your shirt sliding it off. He leans down to kiss you again reaching under you to unhook your bra throwing it to the floor.
You move your hands down to his jeans and undo them, he helps you and pulls them off.

Frank pulls off your jeans and panties and throws them to the floor with the rest of your clothes. He sits up admiring your body "perfection" he whispers. You blush hiding your face.
"No, never hide your beautiful face" he says moving your hands.

He pulls his last piece of clothing off, his boxers, Frank leans up kissing you one last time before pushing into you. You let out a loud moan as he thrusts into you. He grips onto your hips while he slams into you.

"Oh god, f-fuck Frank!" You scream digging your nails deep into his back. You were 100% sure it would leave a mark.

After a little longer he had you coming. And so did he.
Frank layed down beside you breathless.
When you finally caught your breath he broke the silence "that. Was. Amazing."
"Mhmm" you smiled and leaned over to kiss him.
"Y/n!! Where you at?" You heard a familiar voice yell. You hid your head under the blanket just as the door opened. "Frank? Ohh, hey y/n" you peaked your head out from under the blanket.

"Hi" you smiled innocently.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thanks for reading💗💗 and sorry it has taken me so long to update. I've been busy editing my other book. But I promise that im trying to update as fast as possible.

~~K