Bestfriends brother *mikey*

Imagine hanging out with your Bestfriend Gerard in his basement bedroom, along with his brother, Mikey.

Your all laying on the bed listening to 'Smashing Pumpkins' and screaming out lyrics at random times... Except for Mikey.

You nudge Gerard's arm and gesture towards Mikey, Gerard shruggs and continues listening to music.

You sit there worrying about Mikey, until you cant take it anymore. "Mikey, are you okay?" you ask just above a whisper. The quiet boy just stands up and walks out.

Confused, you tell Gerard that you'll be right back, and follow Mikey out.

You walk to Mikey's room and knock quietly, he didn't open, but you knew he was in there because the door was locked.
"Mikey, can i please come in?" you ask.
You hear him sigh and he opens the door.

Mikey closes the door behind you and walks back to his bed. "What's wrong with you?" he looks up and without warning slams his lips into yours.

Mikey pulls away and you blush, "your whats wrong with me, i cant get you off my mind." he admitted. "I didn't know how to tell you, honestly i guess i was just scared of being rejected.." you didn't say anything instead you kissed him again this time rougher. Mikey moved his hands to your waist, smiling against your lips. "Wait, what about Gerard, what if he doesn't approve?" you say pulling away from Mikey. "Oh-" he started but got cut off by Gerard "I knew you two liked each other. Your both always babbling about one another." he said with a smirk and walked out.

Mikey turns back to you and laughs connecting his lips with yours once again, pulling you onto his lap.

You wrap your arms around his neck while his rest on your waist. Mikey starts kissing down your jawline to your neck. You let a small moan escape your lips and your cheeks heat up. Mikey pulls you off his lap and lays you on your back. He goes back to kissing your neck leaving a trail of saliva as he goes further down. You tug at the hem of his shirt and he pulls it off almost immediately along with yours. He kisses down your stomach to the waistline of your jeans. He eagerly unbuttons your pants and pulls them off your body. He sits up and admires your body. Mikey leans over and starts kissing you, he reaches his hands under you and unhooks your bra. You bite your lip as he puts his hands on your breasts. You reach for mikey's pants and tug them down leaving him in his boxers. Mikey traces the waistline of your black lace panties with his fingertips, then pulls them off.

Mikey lowers his body inbetween your legs and begans planting open mouth kisses on you. Then he starts sucking on your clit. "Oh mikey.." you moan running your fingers to his hair, tugging.

Mikey sits up again and pulls his underwear off. Your eyes got huge when you saw how big he was.

He just smirks and positions himself at your entrance. He pushes into you and lets you adjust to his size. You gasped from the pain.

You had never had someone this big so it was a new feeling. Mikey pulled out and pushed back in, in a continuous patterns. "O-hhh fuck mike-y" you moan out louder than you wanted.
Mikey kept thrusting in and out for a while then you started getting a knot in your stomach. "M-ikey..I'm.. gonn-a..cum!" You shout out of breath. "Do it baby." He grunts.

After you came so did he. He pulled out and layed down by your side.

"Finally got my girl..." he whispers kissing your forehead.

Hope you enjoyed this late update.