Sunday school *Gerard Way*

You walk into the church with your parents, you were mad because they made you wear a dress.

you cheered up a little when you saw your boyfriend, Gerard standing in the hall talking to his brother Mikey, and his two other friends, Frank and Ray. Gerard saw you and gestured for you to go to him, you turned to your mom, "mom I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I don't feel so good." You faked a sick face (😖 this face!) "Okay hunny, but that boy- what's his name, Gerald?  Is over there so stay away from him please." She said kissing your forehead. You nodded and your parents walked to their seats.

So yeah, your parents don't really like Gerard, they say that he is a bad influence, and if they knew you were dating him they would kill you.

You walked over to Your boyfriend and his friends. "Hey babe" Gerard said cheerfully, giving you a kiss. "Hey losers" you chuckled. "Hello" Ray, Mikey, and Frank all said in unison, laughing.

All of a sudden Gerard grabbed your hand and started pulling you to some unknown place. "Where are we going?!?" You question "it's a secret" G whispered. " frankie, where is he taking me?"
"I can't tell you" Frank grinned. You rolled your eyes.
You all stopped at a dark door that read 'attic' the creepiest place in the church,  they say no one has been in there in decades. "Come on" G said pulling your hand again, but you snatched it back "no, nope, never going in there." You said backing up a little grabbing Rays arm and hiding behind him. "Oh, come on chicken, it's not that bad." G said laughing. "Ugh, fine, your lucky your pretty" you giggled, G just rolled his eyes.

"Guys, keep a look out." Gerard demanded. They all nodded and you guys walked in.
You clung to G's arm as he found the light switch.

It actually looked pretty cool, it had an old couch, a few boxes, and some chairs. Gerard sat on the couch and pulled you on top of him. He pulled your face to his and started kissing you. His hands slid up your dress, you pulled away "G, we're in a church."
"So, live a little babe." He whispered, kissing your neck.
"I don't think this is a g-ood idea" you said worried you would get caught.
He didn't say anything, he just pulled your panties down and started rubbing you. You gasped and felt him smile against your skin. He pushed two fingers inside you causing you to moan, loud. "Shh, baby not so loud" G smirked. He pumped his fingers in and out at a fast pace. "Oh, go-d, G" you moaned burying your face in his shoulder.
He pulled his fingers out and layed you down on the couch, Gerard pulled your dress over your head and threw it on the floor. He got up and unbuttoned his jeans, taking them off along with boxers and his shirt.
He leaned up in front of you to kiss you then he slams into you.  You let out a loud moan. "F-uck f-faster" you screech.
The faster he went the louder you got. eventually he put his hand over your mouth to muffle the moans.

You started to feel your stomach twist "G, I'm g-gonna cum" you gasp. "Me too." He grunted. You came with your whole body shaking and drenched in sweat.

G pulled you to your feet and kissed you one more time before getting dressed again And walking out into the church again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Thanks for reading hope you enjoy it. 
I love it for some reason. 💗