Twelve

#DealWithKadeFajardo

After naming ipatawag sa disciplinary office last two days. I didn't see him around the campus nor ma-contact. Out of coverage lagi 'yung phone niya which is weird for me.

It was a quite and boring day right now. I was here in the house, alone. Nicolette was busy with Jax kasi pumayag na daw sa kaniyang makipag-date. While me? Urgh. God knows kung gaano ka-boring 'yung araw ko.

So I fix myself and decided to go na lang sa mall. At least I can shop there and malilibang ko pa 'yung sarili ko.

But eventually nagbago 'yung isip ko and I went to Kade's condo. I even dialled his number but still wala, e.

I sighed.

Where's Kade? I mean... biglang mawawala? I know..Uhm I have no rights para pakielaman 'yung buhay ni Kade and such but I was just concern din naman sa human being na 'yun.

Hindi siya pumasok ng two days and gosh, mali ba 'to? But hell I'm missing him, badly.

Nababaliw na yata talaga ako, right? Astrid! Ano 'yan? You tell yourself you'll not fall for him. Pero siguro naman I'm not falling for Kade? I'm missing his presence and...

His touch, kisses, scent and his body?

Holy me! What was that thought? I shook my head. No-no. I should erase that in my head. 'Di makakatulong sa'kin 'yung mga random thoughts which is running inside my head. Distraction 'yun. Yeah.

So tinamad na akong pumunta ulit ng mall and just stayed to the nearest coffee shop I've saw.

I ordered a frappe with a piece of mocha cake.

Sige na. I can't help myself, e. I searched Kade's name on instagram. I followed him and stalked on his post.

Dang! All of his post. Urgh. Ang yummy-yummy ni Kade! Holy gosh. To be honest, busog na yata ako sa pag-tingin sa mga photos ni Kade sa IG.

I was enjoying it when someone disturb me.

"There's no vacant seat," I roam my eyes around.

"Yeah, sure."

Bumalik ako sa pag-stalked ko kay Kade. Kahit anong angle ang gwapo niya parin. So perfect!

I watched his video. He's with... I guess mga cousins niya kasi naka-tag sila tapos puro Fajardo pa.

My jaw almost dropped. Bakit ang ganda ng lahi nila Kade!? Where's the justice?

"How's you and Kade, if you don't mind?" sandali ko siyang tinapunan ng tingin. Trace. Yeah it was him.

I put down my ipod. "We're fine, why?"

His face become serious.

"Really?"

I nodded my head. Bakit ba ang kulit nitong si Trace? Well... I'm happy that he's acting like that pero minsan naiirita na ako.

"I thought you still love me, Astrid."

What is that kind of question? Whenever we see each other, accidentally or coincidence man. He's always like that. Asking about me and Kade.

"I loved you, but that was before Trace. Before you stabbed my heart."

He looked away. Now, I have the guts to tell this to him.

"Kung hindi mo mamasamain, Trace. Why are you asking those kinds of questions to me? Like you still care for me?"

I was shocked when he held my hand. "Because I still care, Astrid."

"Don't be a jerk, Trace. You're with my ex-bff now, with Trix. So dapat wala ka ng paki sa'kin. Might as well treat me as a stranger na lang. Not like this... you're hurting me." I removed his hand.