Lovely people

"Helloooooo" Marcus grinned at the camera as he started to record his video.

A familiar face stood next to him and waved.

"Are you not going to talk?" Marcus joked

Zoe giggled and they started again.

"Helloooo" Marcus said again.

"Hi!!!" Zoe said before he managed to finish.

The two broke into fits of laughter and sank down onto Zoe's sofa.

"I'm so glad you could make it today Marcus" Zoe said.

"Haha me too it's been so much fun!" Marcus agreed.

Marcus' P.O.V

Zoe is so pretty. I think I fancy her. She's so funny and just amazing. It's never awkward between us and I love that. But Alfie really likes her and I don't want to upset him.but she's just said she likes me coming to see her but that doesn't mean she wants to get me in bed were just friends.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" I asked

"Sure, Nandos?" Zoe replied

"Yes girl!" I replied oh she knew me so well.

I got up off of the sofa and headed into Zoe's spare room where my bag was. I was staying with Zoe for a while as my flat had been robbed and burnt. I picked out a clean pair of jeans and a light blue polo shirt and got changed whilst Zoe used the bathroom. She came out smelling lovely and she looked so pretty even without make up. I don't know why she hides her face like that she's beautiful oh I wish I could show her how I feel.

Zoe's P.O.V

I slipped into the bathroom to have a quick shower. I think in the shower alot. I'm thinking about Marcus. I love Marcus. Oh I need to tell him how I feel I can't keep it to myself ive felt this way for so long and it's killing me.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel round my body. I hurried out of the bath room and int my room. Marcus was on his way to the bathroom and I passed him and he smiled I was so confused. Did he feel the same way??? Oh I wish I knew.

Sorry it's so short I have started the next bit and post any ideas or requests in the comment section and you reading this means alot to me so thank you :)