Forgiving people

"Um hey Marcus" Alfie said down the phone
"Um hey I'm just I'm sorry ok mate I knew you liked Zoe and I was out of order shouting at you like that" Marcus replied
"Mate it's fine I don't want to fight your my best friend and you can't help who you love and as long as Zoe's happy and your happy you know what I guess I'm happy"Alfie said back
"Really" Marcus questioned?
"Yeh I don't wanna lose a mate and anyway you'll need my relationship advice!" Alfie joked even though his heart was broken. He really liked Zoe and now she was gone and dating his best friend.

Later on in the hotel lobby Marcus was sat with Zoe on his lap. They were talking to Tanya and Jim about one of Jims puberty videos. The four were laughing. Two couples. The two perfect couples. Alfie came down into the lobby all dressed and ready for the meal. His heart broke when he saw Zoe with Marcus but as long as he was happy and she was happy that was all that mattered.
"Alfieeeee" Zoe called jumping up and coming over to give me a big hug. I was so glad she was my best friend
"Hey Zo!" I smiled back her hugs were amazing. I still loved her though. This feeling of love wouldn't go away.

"Hey matey" Marcus said getting up. As Alfie and Zoe broke the hug Marcus approached Alfie and flung himself onto Alfie and they had a massive hug. Zoe was just filming snippets for her vlog and she took the chance to get a proper "Malfie" moment which she then ruined by running at the two. Alfie took the camera from her and filmed her and Marcus kissing.

Minutes later the rest of the YouTube crew were in the lobby and they walked down the road to a big posh restaurant. Alfie walked along next to Zoe and Marcus strolled along behind. Zoe and Alfie looked so perfect. So right for each other. He thought to himself. What am I doing he thought. Yes I like Zoe but Alfie loves Zoe. I was getting in the way of a perfect moment. A perfect relationship.

MARCUS' P.O.V
I stopped. Just stopped walking. Nobody would notice. Would they? Zoe might. The others may notice but they will text me if they needed me wouldn't they? Yeh like they'd need me. I slowly turned on my heel and walked back to a Costa shop and ordered a hot chocolate. I sat there thinking. What should I do. I sat and thought about it till the coffee shop c.osed and asked me to leave. I picked up my phone. I had 20 missed calls and so many texts from all my friends. I just wandered back to the hotel. I had to talk to Zoe. What would I say? I don't want to offend her....

-sorry its a short chapter am at sleepover and have been for two days thanks for reading follow me for more stories xx-