A month later

"Alfieeee!" Zoe called to her boyfriend who was currently tickling her.
"Ok so I'm currently at Alfie's house with Zoe and Alfie.." Marcus began he was filming a vlog when Alfie interrupted him.
"Well I hope I'm here it is my house!" Alfie joked still tickling Zoe.
"Any way as I was saying I'm here with these two idiots and we are waiting for Tyler and then we are going out for lunch" Marcus continued.
"Marcus save me!" Zoe called.

I ended my vlog and turned round to save Zoe.
"Thanks Marcy!" Zoe sighed.
So life was not good. I guess I felt pretty depressed. I guess that wasnt clear. I had felt so insecure about myself it was horrible. Luckily it was starting to get colder and so I could cover up my body with baggy jumpers. I could hide my arms. My cuts. My scars. I hated myself. I had ended up with serious depression. The doctors couldn't work out what had brought it on.yet I knew. Yeh I knew. I was a worthless pile of shit and everyone hated me. I had lost more and more subscribers after they saw I had scars. I blamed it in the cat. Obviously It wasn't. I couldn't go on for a while I thought about suicide.

I met a girl called Niomi Smart. She's beautiful. She makes me smile amd laugh and even though we are just friends we are really close and I think I may have feelings for her. Everything is starting to plan out and somedays I feel like smiling. :)