What now...?

The two got ready and within an hour they were in Marcus' car on the way to Nandos.
"Zoe I want to tell you something" Marcus said turning down the radio.
Zoe's heart fluttered she loved his voice and the way he said her name.
"I need to tell you something too" Zoe replied.
"Ok well at the er same time?" Marcus asked
"Ok" Zoe replied
"1, 2, 3"
"I think I love you.." Both of them Said at the same time.

Marcus' heart melted at the sound of Zoe's voice saying those words.
Zoe's heart fluttered.

They pulled up outside Nandos and Marcus helped Zoe out of the car.
She wobbled in her new heels but Marcus steadied her.

Zoe's P.O.V
Wow wow wow. I just....
Woah I thought I was going to fall but then I felt his strong arms round my waist and he steadied me. I suddenly felt dizzy with love.
I leaned in. Our lips touched. It was like a match to a sparkler. It was amazing I just can't explain to myself what has just happened.
"Marcus I think..i think I might love you" I said.
At that second I saw a familiar figure walking towards us. It was Alfie I knew this would happen but I couldn't help who I loved. Could I? Should I run away? Should I just stand with Marcus? I knew I'd be safe !arcus would protect me. Wouldn't he? It was all going to be bad I knew it. I felt my breathing become un settled as Alfie approached us a sad and angry look on his face.

--I'm sorry it's so short please comment some ideas I'm sure I will use them xx thank you for reading this story I have a Myler one aswell and may write another one xx ------