Talking to my girl

"Zoe, can we talk?" I asked down the phone

"Sure, its a bit noisy out here wanna meet in the lobby?"

"Yeh ok thanks" I replied. I hung up grabbed my wallet, hotel keys and phone then walked down to the lobby. I saw Zoe Sat on the sofa she was on her phone.

I walked over to her and she stood up and smiled kissing me gently on the cheek.

We linked arms and walked down the road to costa. We hardly spoke we just walked and every so often our eyes met and we smiled. I felt so bad. I'd made a massive fuss over having Zoe and now I was going to tell her that she could be with Alfie. I was going to make a fool out of myself. I just knew it.

"Zoe wait you know I love you and I care about you but well I think if we broke up you'd be happier with Alfie and then then...." I said suddenly my voice trailing away as I forgot how to speak.

"Marcus...? Are you jealous?" She asked me

"I don't know.. I think I'm not.. I mean I love you but I know Alfie LOVES you" I say realising I'm not making any sense.

"Marcus I LOVE you hang on are you saying you don't love me?" She says starting to cry.

"Oh Zoe I don't know" I say trying not to cry. At that moment Alfie came walking out of the shop near by. He saw us staring awkwardly at each other and ran over to us.

"Guys what's wrong come on let's go get a drink and not stand out here where everyone can hear us" Alfie motioned us to the nearest Costa and got us each a hot chocolate. We all sat down at a table. The shop was pretty empty so we could easily sort things out.

"What's up guys?" Alfie asks.

"Alf" Zoe says looking at him

"Oh Zo come here" Alfie says pulling Zoe in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I can't do this" I say.

As the two parted I got up and went to sit at a different table as I did so me and Zoe both knew our relationship was over. Alfie kissed Zoe on the forehead. I smiled weakly at the two. They were perfect for each other. I would say it broke my heart but it didnt. It should of but it didnt. Alfie looked over to me. He stood up. I saw he and Zoe had clasped hands, their fingers intwined. Alfie walked over to me and sat opposite me we didn't look at each other but we still spoke.

"Look mate are you sure you know what your doing"

"Alfie you have the girl of your dreams now mate and your both happy so I'm happy" I say forcing a smile.

"Ok well call me if you need me yeh?"

"Thanks Alf" I nod at him and pull some coins out of my pocket and give them to him.

"No problem oh and hot chocolates on me" he says pushing the coins back to me. I scoop them up and walk over to Zoe. We give each other a massive hug. Why was I doing this. It felt so wrong. Yet so right.

Sorry short depressing chapter I have absolutely ZERO ideas!! Please help me?!?