Meeting up

It had been 4 weeks since Alfie's accident and Marcus and Alfie hadn't contacted each other. Zoe and Marcus were still together but Zoe was having lots of panic ataks which worried Marcus. He couldn't help that be cared about her. She hated hospitals so she wouldn't go and see a specialist.

"Zoe have you packed we need to leave for the airport soon" Marcus called.
"Nearly" Zoe replied.
They were off to Vidcon 2013 in LA. the only thing was Alfie would be there.
Alfie was fine after the accident but Alfie hated Marcus. He'd posted a Vlog about people that annoy him. He mainly went on about Marcus and Zoe but hiding who he was actually on about.

The flight dragged on and Zoe fell asleep leaning on Marcus. Marcus chatted quietly to Tanya and Jim for the rest of the flight.
"Zoe hun wake up were almost here"Marcus gently woke Zoe and gave. Her a big kiss when she woke.
"Oh I look a mess" she complained
"You look drop dead gorgeous as always" Marcus said and he quickly kissed her before she could protest.

A few hours later and they had arrived at their hotel.
Zoe and Marcus shared a room and so did Tanya and Louise. Which left Jim, Alfie and Casper in a room.

It was getting late and Marcus and Zoe had decided to stay in and have room service for the evening.
"Marcus"
"Yes?"
"We have to face Alfie tomorrow"
"It's fine you ill be there and I will love you through it and we will stay strong okay?" Marcus asked his words were reassuring but his tone of voice made Zoe think there were more to his words than being an amazing boyfriend.
"What makes you say that?" Zoe asked smiling at Marcus.
"Oh nothing" Marcus lied. A.fie had been tweeting #zalfieforthewin #nomorezarcus ect....

The next day came bright and sunny and for once the young couple actually focused on why they were in LA. To meet fans.
They headed down to the lobby and met with Jim and Tanya who were organising the groups performance.
"I'm so nervouse" Zoe squeaked
"Haha you'll be fantastic" Marcus assured her coming over to her and putting his arms round her waist giving her a hug from behind.

They headed out onto the stage Zoe and Marcus held hands and the crowd aww and some booed which Alfie seemed to smile at.

Jim introduced each youtuber. Some people booed at Zoe and Marcus which caused Alfie to laugh. They each had a mic attached to their tops so his laugh echoes through the hall causing the crowd to go silent.
Marcus stood up
"You knw what Alfie just grow up" Marcus continued " your acting like a kid who didnt get the toy he wanted except Zoe's a person a beautiful stunning person and she has feelings you know?"

"I can't hear her telling us how she feels?" Alfie replied.
"I-I-I just w-w.....," Zoe broke down into tears and Louise comforted her whilst Marcus ran at an unexpexting Alfie.
Alfie fell to the ground Marcus was ontop of him shouting in his face. Alfie pushed Marcus off and the two boys shouted. Hundreds of fans started chanting
"Zalfie. Zalfie, Zalfie, Zalfie..." They chanted.
Marcus looked at Zoe at Alfie at the crowds. Tears strwmed down his face.He didnt know what to do. He just wanted his girlfriend to be happy and his old best friend back. He wanted Zarcus. He ran off stage followed closely by Alfie. Zoe then ran off after them needing a hug from Marcus.

"Hey hey hey" Marcus soothed Zoe his voice calm and gentle relaxing her as Marcus gently roles the small girl curled on his lap back and forth.
The two were back In there hotel room. Zoe was wearing one of Marcuc' tshirts. She found them comforting. Marcus lifted Zoe Onto the hotel bed and he lay down next to her stroking her hair until.
"Marcus"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you I love you so much and I don't think I tell you enough a d it doesn't matter what the fans think we're together nobody can break us up nobody" Zoe turned over as she said this so she was now facing Marcus. She saw tears spill out of his eyes.
"Come here" she whispered and leaned in to kiss him. It was a magical moment like all their other kisses. It was perfect. But they couldn't lie like that forever. No matter how many people were upset by Zarcus many fans still loved the pair.
They had a signing to do tomorrow and that meant they had to go and apologise to Alfie and Jim and the fans who had to witness Marcus' out break.

Marcus set up his camera and started recording.
"Ok guys I just want to say a massive sorry to all of you who saw my outbreak it was out of order and I shouldn't have raced at you like that Alfie and I'm sorry text me please man I need to talk to you and sort this out please?"
Zoe got up and came and sat on his knee.
"And I'd just like to add guys Marcus isn't Alfie so were NOT Zalfie were Zoe and Marcus and were in love"
Marcus clasped his hands round Zoe's waist and nuzzled into her side and she looked down at him with a tearfull face but at this moment in time a small smile was spread across her face.
Marcus edited the video and then sent it to YouTube Jim and Alfie.