Chapter 1

"Are you ready to go yet Emily?" My mom called from downstairs. Today we were moving to Houston, Texas. I'm kind of happy we are moving, because things aren't all that great here in Wyoming and plus my mom got a much better job offer down there. As I walked out of the apartment I said goodbye my 3 friends who were waiting for me down in the lobby. My best friend Lexi was crying her eyes out and she said "I will visit for spring break, it's just my parents don't know it yet." She smiled and we laughed about it.
~~~~~~~ skip the car ride and plane ride
We have been on the plane for what seemed like 12 hours but Im not sure I fell asleep. My mother nudged me and said "Sweetie we are about to land in 2 minutes." So I checked the time and it was 3:52 Am, and we left Wyoming at 4:20 Pm. So I went on Instagram and looked at the picture I had posted with all my friends right before we left for Texas. I got 124 likes and 32 comments. We landed about 30 seconds after and when I got off he plane I saw this guy he looked about 15 or 16 and had dirty blonde hair that he often flipped to the side and I couldn't really see his eyes but they looked like they were a blueish color. He looked at me and our eyes locked for about 30 seconds and then a girl walked over to him and started talking to him and he lost all focus on me.
~
~
~
~
I hope you guys liked tell me what you want to happen with Emily.

Fact- That girl that walked up to him (Blake) is his cousin.