Chapter 12

*Graduation day*
Emily's POV
So today is graduation day. This week has gone by pretty fast Hunter and Blake were together the whole time so Katie and I were together planning out our futures. Hunter has asked me to move in with him and so after graduation today we are planning on getting my stuff from my house. I'm so excited to start my life with Hunter even if he doesn't propose I will still be happy we will be together. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Hunter.
From Huntahh- Good morning babygirl are you almost ready I will be there in 5.
To Huntahh- Okay, see you soon. Love you.
From Huntaah- Love you too princess.
END OF CONVO
I took a shower last night so I could curl my hair. Under my cap and gown I am wearing my matching Victoria's Secret maroon bra and panty set and a really tight black dress that goes to my knees and shows every bit of curves that I have. I did winged eyeliner with gold eyeshadow. I heard a knock on the door and I ran down and opened it and Hunter's mouth was wide open. This part has smut in it I recommend that you be 13 or up to read this.
He started biting his lip and licking them. "Babe, stop." I said before he walked in and  started kissing my neck earning a little moan from me. "We have to go babe." I told him "mhm we mhm have mhm 20 minutes before we have to leave." He said in between kisses. "Ugh fine, but let's make it fast and please don't mess up my hair." I said. He shook his head and picked me up around his waist and brought me to my bed. He started taking my bra off so I lifted my back up to help him undo it. Once he got it off he started leaving kisses all up and down my body earning little moans from me in return. Then he got to the area where I needed him the most. "Hunter stop teasing, I need you baby." "My name isn't Hunter or baby." "I'm sorry I need you daddy." "That's it babygirl come down here and suck me and show daddy how much you want him." He said before I pushed myself up off the bed and went over to him and started to pull off his pants. I decided to play with him so when I got him in his boxers I straddled him and started grinding my hips to his growing member. Then I got back down on my knees and took his boxers off and put my mouth on the tip and started licking it. "Don't tease babygirl" he told me before putting his hand behind my head making me deepthroat him. He started groaning really loud which turned me on even more. Soon he released into my mouth and I quickly got up and took off my panties and sat on his tip slowly sinking down until my hips touched his. I started grinding my hips slowly to his until he grabbed my ass and started moving me faster and up and then slamming back into me. "Ugh god babygirl I'm gonna cum" "ugh me too daddy" "on three ready 1.. 2.. 3." He said and then we both released and I kept on riding him until he orgasmed another time. I checked the time "oh shit babe we are like 5 minutes late to the before party thing." I said while grabbing my clothes and getting dressed in the bathroom. "Damn it Hunter you messed up my hair." I yelled at him. "Oh well." He smirked. We got dressed and got into Hunter's car and drove to the school to see Katie and Blake waiting for us. "What took you so long?" Katie pulled me aside and asked me. "Well Hunter here just needed some help with something." I told her and winked and she gave me a disgusted face and then looked at Hunter who was talking to Blake about the same thing I'm sure.

The next chapter will be graduation unless you want me to skip that and then go to where he might propose like after graduation.