Chapter 13

Emily's POV
We were standing by the stage waiting for them to call our names. "Emily Garcia!" The principle said, and I walked up on stage. "Hunter Rowland!" They called. I turned around to see him and he had grabbed the microphone from the principle and started talking "Emily Ann Garcia, you are my life. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my other half, my best friend and I love you. Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" He said as he got down on one knee and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a diamond ring. "Yes, yes Hunter I will marry you!" I said and then he took my hand and put the ring on my finger and got up and we kissed and walked down the side of the stage. Soon after graduation was over and Blake gave Katie a promise ring. We all decided to go to Chipotle for lunch and then we went back to my house so the girls could help me pack and the guys went to Hunter and I's new house and helped Hunter move in. We have 2 extra rooms so Hunter's friend Mario and his girlfriend Megan are going to move in and so are Blake and Katie. I'm excited to meet Mario and Megan. We finished packing and I went down to say goodbye to my mom. "Bye mom, I will see you soon I love you." I said as I hugged her. "Love you to baby." She responded. Hunter was going to meet me at the house and we were going to talk about when we were planning for the wedding to be.