Chapter 14

Emily's POV
1 year later
So, Hunter and I are getting married this weekend. Blake and Katie are engaged. Tonight is my bachelorette party and I then tomorrow Hunter and I are going to get married! I'm so excited! Katie is going to be maid of honor, and Vanessa, Victoria and my friend Lexi (from the beginning of the story.) are going to be my bridesmaids. In about a month I'm going to be 20 and Hunter and I are so excited about starting our own family. My 'father' decided to get in touch with me to say that he misses me and my mom. Hunter's brothers are coming to the wedding and now i get to meet his oldest brother Tyler and his sister Alexa. My mom is seeing someone now but she still hasn't gotten over my dad fully because he just left and sent my mom the papers. She is happy with the new guy she is with though. I finally get to meet the rest of Hunter's family that i haven't met. Im so excited! Katie and Vanessa are throwing me my bachelorette party tonight and I'm kind of excited and i also don't trust them to do this, I have a bad feeling about this.
~~~~~~~
It is now 7:30pm and we are leaving here at 8. I just got out of the shower and Lexi is here helping me pick out what to wear. She went to my drawer and picked out a black lacy bra with matching cheekys. She went to my closet and picked out a strapless maroon dress that is skin tight and told me to put it on and that she would do my makeup for me. She did a smokey eye with winged eyeliner. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I have to admit I don't look so bad. "Damn, babygirl you're lucky your going to your party and not staying home because if you were I would fuck you into the middle of next week. Did I say fuck? I meant make love." Hunter said as he walked into our room. "Thanks baby, and maybe another time like after we are married." I said laughing. "Don't let anyone touch you okay? You're mine and only mine and I don't like sharing my things." he said smirking placing his hand on my upper thigh. "Hunter don't worry I only love you and if I didn't I wouldn't be marrying you tomorrow.

The next chapter is going to be the bachelorette party and then the next will be the wedding. I'll post all of those chapters today if I get enough reads.