Chapter 8

Emily's POV
3 weeks later
I haven't seen Blake or Madison around school lately. But Hunter and I are at our best now that they aren't there to cause drama. But last week Blake texted me and said that he was talking to a new girl and don't get me wrong I don't like him or anything but he is still my friend. Her name is Katie and the way he describes her, she sounds really nice. Hunter doesn't know it yet but I'm going to set up a double date for us and them. I'm going to tell him I want to go to the movies and just meet them there tomorrow night. Next week we are going on Christmas break for 3 weeks. I'm going to go visit my family back home for the weekend and then coming back and hanging out with Hunter and his family. Today is Friday and we just got out of school. Hunter and I didn't walk back together which was odd so I decided to text him.
To Huntaah:
Hey babe, what's up.
From Huntaah:
Hey babe I'm kinda busy right now but I will text you as soon as I'm done love you😘
Well that was weird.

Hunters POV
I'm planning a special date with Emily tomorrow night at the movie theater. She doesn't know it yet but Blake and I are I guess you could say friends now and we have been planning for us to meet his new girlfriend and so I decided to make a double date. I got everything ready for after the movies. We are going to go out to the park and watch the sunrise because it's the second most beautiful thing I have seen in my life besides Emily(corny I know). I decided to text Emily and tell her I'm done and ask if she wanted to hang out at my house since my mom isn't home but Brando is. She said sure and so I walked over to her house. I knocked on the door and she came and opened it wearing a crop top that said 'Messy hair, Don't care' and she sure did have messy hair but she looked cute with her messy bun and no makeup. She had on a pair of my sweatpants and some slip on Nike sandals. Damn she looks hot.
Emily's POV
I decided not to look all fancy since Hunter has seen me in literally nothing. But I wore some sweatpants that I stole from his house when I was over. He looked at me and bit his lip. Why was that such a turn on? Snap out of it Emily what are you doing. "Why are you looking at me like that again?" I asked him. He looked up at me and shook his head and looked away. "Shall we go?" He asked formally. "Sure I guess." We got to his house and went up to his room. And heard giggling from the other room. Which was Brandon's. We got off he bed and peaked into his door and saw him and a girl cuddling watching Netflix. "Haha Brando you tryna Netflix and chill with ya girl bro?" Hunter said in his squeaky voice. I couldn't help but laugh at how embarrassed he was when he realized Hunter and I were in his room. "Bro get out, don't you have a girl to bang?" Brando asked. Well that hurt I thought I was his friend and Hunter was a virgin when he met me wasn't he? Well anyways we better get some sleep for tomorrow. We went back to Hunter's room and cuddled on his bed and soon fell alseep.
Next morning
I wake up to the sound of Hunter moaning my name. "Ugh right there Emily don't stop please baby more." He groaned. I laughed and decided to ride him with clothes still on. "Ugh Emily, please ugh.." He groaned more. "Cum for me daddy." I whispered in his ear. He woke up shortly after that and started to take off his clothes. "Hunter what are you doing?" I asked him he looked me in the eyes. "You told me to cum for you so make me cum and ride me babygirl." He said and I did just as he said slowly taking my clothes off teasing him. "Emily come on, I need to feel you around me. Henry wants a friend babygirl." He said I got on top and slowly put his tip in me and started to slide my way down until he got frustrated and pushed himself all the way into me making me yelp in pain. "I'm sorry baby did daddy hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head and slowly started grinding my hips to his. He grabbed my ass and started moving me how and where he needed me the most. "Daddy! I'm about to cum." I said. "Me too baby." I came and shortly after he did too. We road out of our highs together and laid down beside each other. "I'm going to go take a shower Hunter" I said. "Can I join he said jumping up. "I guess but no round 2 I want to be able to walk. "Um Hunter.. You didn't use a condom did you?" I asked worried. "Um no shit I thought you were on the pill." He said I shook my head no. And we both looked worried. "Well at least we are together and we would raise the baby together. I would never leave you Emily, I love you way to much." He said and that made me smile. Well we have a big day/night ahead of us so we got into the shower and started to get ready.