Chapter 15

Okay so I lied, there's not gonna be a part about the bachelorette party.
Emily's (pov)
Katie was helping me get ready for the wedding. She did my makeup and it was beautiful because apparently she had been taking a cosmology class for the local college.

She did that^^Since my dad wasn't really in the picture, Hunters older brother was going to walk me down the isle

She did that^^
Since my dad wasn't really in the picture, Hunters older brother was going to walk me down the isle. My dress is mermaid gown.(down below)

I finished getting ready and Tyler came into the room and he said "They're ready whenever you are soon to be sister in law

I finished getting ready and Tyler came into the room and he said "They're ready whenever you are soon to be sister in law." I took a picture in the mirror with the caption 'finally' and put it on snapchat. We walked out of the room and Katie's little sister Becca held my dress when I walked. I'm so excited!! I'm finally marrying the man of my dreams!! I didn't realize I had squeezed Tyler's arm when I did that. "Someone's eager aren't they." I just looked at him and smiled. The doors opened and everybody stood up and gasped at my appearance, I heard a few "Oh my gosh she's beautiful."s and "Dang Hunter's a lucky guy." Which came from his friends. As I walked closer to Hunter I could see tears coming out of his eyes. "Hey babygirl, you look beautiful." "Thank you, not to bad yourself, Mr. Rowland." The priest told everyone to sit down. Than began talking. (I'm not gonna put what he said because that's to much.) "You may kiss the bride." He said and Hunter looked at me and smiled super big and then kissed me before I was ready and so I had to catch my breath. He pulled away after what felt like 5 minutes and he was gasping for air. "We will finish that later Mrs. Rowland." He said. I smiled knowing that I finally married this loser. Jk I love him.