Chapter 2

Today was my first day of sophomore year attending High school. As I walk in people stare as they often do to newbies. This one girl walked up to me she looked really friendly and said "Hi I'm Vanessa" "I'm Emily" I said in return. "Hey Vanessa, do you know where Mr. James' trigonometry class is?" And she showed me where it was.
I went into my first block and there were a couple open seats, Mr. James said you can take a seat right next to Mr. Rowland's, he was a hot brunette with shortish messy hair and green eyes that I could just get lost in. When class began he tapped on my shoulder "Hi I'm Hunter and can I just say your jaw dropping" I blushed " I'm Emily and you are really cute" "I mean your hot." "Your attractive." 'What did I just do?' I asked myself, but he giggled and paid attention to Mr. James. After English I asked Hunter where Mrs. Fitz classroom is, he showed me.
I got into her class and she said " You may take a seat anywhere you would like". I made my way to the back table and stared out the window until someone tapped my shoulder. "Holy Jesus" I whispered hoping no one heard me, it was the same guy who was at he airport the other day when I arrived in Texas.
"The names Blake in case you were wondering." "Hello!" "Earth to Emily" I snapped back into reality " Oh my bad what did you say? And how do you know my name?" " I said my names Blake and because Mrs. Fitz just said it." "Oh" I mumbled. All I could think about was Hunter and how he said I was gorgeous or something like that. "Hey, beautiful stop daydreaming and work." Blake said quietly. "I have a question Emm." Blake added . "yeah?" "Would you like to hang out sometime?" "Sure I would love to just tell me when." Blake asked me for my phone and put his name as 'Blakeypoo😍❤️' I smiled when he have it back to me. And he said " I will text you later, btw class is over and it's time for lunch".
As I walked to lunch Vanessa came over to me and asked how my day was going to far and I told her about Blake and Hunter. "Just a word of advice Blake and Madison use to have a thing going on, and rumor has it they still talk and you know do stuff together." I looked over at Blake and there was a blonde girl which I'm guessing was Madison rubbing all up on his muscles and his face. I caught eye contact with him and he smiled, so I smiled back. I sat down with Vanessa and her friend Chloe, and sure enough here comes Hunter waking with a big grin on his face.
"Hey Emily?" He asked "Yea what's up?" "Can I talk to you in private?" "Sure, I'll be right back girls." I told Vanessa and Chloe. "So?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Would you like to hang out with me sometime, like maybe come over to my house and watch a movie or something or go out to eat?" Sure, I'd love to" I told him giving him a friendly hug. He asked for my number and I have it to him. I only had 2 classes after lunch so I decided to go to the nurse and get picked up early. 'This is going to be a long year' I thought to myself.