Chapter 4

Emily's POV
When I get home from school, all I can think about it how Blake kissed me. I mean I'm not denying that I didn't like it or anything, but I like Hunter. It was almost 5 so I texted Hunter.
To Huntaah- Hey.
From Huntaah- Hey, I will be there in about 30 seconds make sure your ready.
As soon as I put my phone down I heard the door bell go off. I quickly got ready and slipped on Aeropostale high waisted jeans and a pretty blue blouse. I ended up not putting makeup on because I still had some on from school. "Emily someone's here!" My mom yelled, and I walked down the stairs. "You look nice." Hunter said as he winked at me and made me blush. "We should get going, mom I will be back soon."   "I can't wait for tonight." Hunter said and he cheesed while saying it. We ended up walking back to his house because he lives 2 blocks over. We get to his house and his mom comes up to me " You must be Emily, Hunter has told me so much about you." She said "You're even prettier than he described you as." Hunter blushed "Awe thanks, and Hunter you talk about me?" I asked. "Um.. No." He said blushing. "Mom we are going to go into my room, so don't bother us. Please." Hunter said. "Okay, don't do anything that you wouldn't want me knowing about, Hunter Bryce." She said. He motioned me to his room and when I walked in a little boy with brown hair and greenish eyes. "Ashton, get out!" Hunter yelled. "Hi Ashton I'm E..." "Emily I know Hunter talks about you all the time." He cut me off. I glared over at Hunter who was blushing and cheesing really hard. "Okay, now that he is out of here let's say we watch a scary movie." Hunter suggested. "I don't like scary movies that much I jump a lot." I said. "Don't worry babe, I've got you." Hunter said as he winked. Did he just call me babe?
We decided to watch 'Paranormal Activity' 'The marked ones'. It was about to the middle when I started getting scared and jump a lot. "It's okay baby, I'm here and nothing will happen." Hunter said trying to comfort me. "What is it with you calling me baby? And babe?" I asked and chuckled a little when he looked down and blushed. He looked at me and I noticed his eyes and cheesy smile and I just knew I had to have him. We locked eyes and he started to lean in so I did to. Before I knew it our lips were connecting. I got this feeling in my stomach, not just butterflies but fireworks. I smiled into the kiss and Hunter went more into the kiss and so did I. My phone went off and I laughed and stopped the kiss and checked it. "I have to get home, it's 9:30." I told Hunter and he frowned. "Can I at least walk you home?" He asked. I nodded my head and we walked down stairs and went outside. "So, am I a good kisser?" Hunter asked me. "Eh.. I've kissed better and worse." I smiled and winked at him. "I'm kidding, but to answer your question yea I guess." I smirked.

Hunters POV
I really like Emily, but we barley know each other. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked Emily. "Nothing, why?" She asked. "Do you want to go out with me like on a real date to a restaurant or something?" I asked "Sure I'd love that." She smirked. We were on her front porch now. "I had a good time tonight Hunter." Emily said. "Me too, princess." I leaned in for a kiss but she turned her head. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She said and leaned in and kissed me. "I need to get inside before my mom gets worried." She said. "Okay I will see you tomorrow at school." I replied. As I was walking home by myself I realized that I really liked Emily. I know we have only know each other for a couple days now, but I can't loose her especially to Blake. I walk inside, go upstairs and lay down. I am going to tell Emily how I feel about her tomorrow at dinner.