Pietro: Meaning of Home

This is part 2 to Meaning of Family

As requested by

MarielaCasta

For you girly 😎

For you girly 😎

_____________________

A week later

Pietro was sitting at the table, his eyes fixed on the book before him. He could read but it was harder in English then in his own language. Cooper and Lila had one week left of school and Cooper had been showing him the stuff he was learning.

"Why did Dick push Jane?" Pietro alder Laura as she dropped some meat into he soup she was making, he was looking at Lila's homework as she was reading a Dick and Jane easy reader. But none of it made any sense and most of it rhymed, confusing the fastest man alive.

"I don't know Pietro I haven't read that one yet." She said from her spot in by the stove. Pietro had been here a week now and never once did Clint or Laura bring up his first night there. Never once asking him to tell them what his dream was and he was grateful for it, he was afraid they would ask then think even less of him for it. Now you might think he was sleeping better now since Clint hadn't found him crying since, but truth was he just didn't sleep anymore.

Sure he went to his room and shut the door and gave the idea that he was sleeping but he never closed his eyes for more then a moment. Too afraid of what he would see if he shut his eyes, so he would read or talk to Wanda or play on his many electronics Stark had given him as guilt presents. But no...Pietro didn't sleep, not after that night.

Clint came in with mud on his shirt and boots, the dried dirt in his hair as he came in. He was a mess to say the least, Laura raising an eyebrow at him as he walked over to her and tried to kiss her.

"Oh no you don't! Shower then we'll talk." Clint pouted and kissed her anyway making her squeal and push away from him. Pietro smiled a bit under his mop of hair, he needed a hair cut but wasn't sure if he should ask about it or not. He had learned that Clint and Laura were a happily married couple, always kissing each other and saying that they loved each other. His parents never did that now that he thought about it, Pietro was snapped out of his thoughts when Clint patted his shoulder.

"Come on punk got something for you." Pietro raised an eyebrow, what did the archer have planned here? Clint slowly pulled Pietro to his feet as to not hurt him and Pietro hesitantly following him. They walked outside and to the back field that stretched for miles, Clint hopped the fence and stood in the field.

Pietro watched him curious, not knowing what he was doing. Clint put his fingers in his mouth and blew a loud low whistle, he did this a few more times then stopped and did it again and stopped. The archer did this 4 more times before he stood still in the field, Pietro was about to make fun of him when a sound reaches his ears. Pounding of running feet, heavy feet, Pietro's mouth dropped as a huge horse came thundering up to Clint with a snort of its nose.