Avengers PlayList: Loki, Pietro and Wanda and Peter Parker

Round 3 and going!

Each Character gets 4 songs

1 that I feel best represents their character

1 that is a song I think works for them and their love interest

1 to show their break up if they have one

And last 1 to sing to the haterz! We all have that song!

I will put the song next to the title and who it's by and say why I chose that song

Tell me your favs in the comments below! Let's get started

________________________________

Loki

Theme
Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson

Okay who doesn't love them some MJ? No matter how you feel about him as a person I love his music. And I chose smooth criminal because it fit Loki to a T, He's know as the smooth villain with his smirk and bright eyes. So this song seemed far too perfect. What do u think?

Love
Red by Taylor Swift

I can imagine being in love with someone like Loki would be a rollacoster of emotions. A whole world of different colors, some days would be better then others but in the end you love him regardless. He has some much baggage and condemnation it would almost hurt to love him but yet you still do, so Taylor Swift's "Red" seemed to fit what I thought when I thought of being in love with the God of lies and mischief.

Breakup
I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift

Okay so maybe Loki is like a whole TSwift album, this song from more of th girl that's in love with him view. Anyone would know from being in love with Loki that they knew he was trouble as soon as they locked eyes, but still you fell for him and when it ends badly you knew somewhere deep down that this would happen. That you knew he was trouble all along.

Haterz
Stronger(what doesn't kill you) By Kelly Clarkson

Who doesn't love this song? It's so empowering it makes you want to yell at anyone this song at the top of your lungs to anyone who said you can't do anything. Loki was thrown all kinds of problems but yet he still comes out bigger and badder then before. That is why I chose this song.

________________________________

Pietro Maximoff
Can't touch this by MC Hammer

I'm a 90's girl, so yes I have a soft spot for 90's music. I picked this song just because Pietro is so fast and light on his feet no one could catch him. So no one can touch this, or him.