Natasha: NO

Being the only girl on the Avengers has it upsides and it downsides and thankfully Natasha has Wanda now to even the playing field. Of course Natasha could handle herself, she had all these years of training under her belt but her personality helped her handle them.

Then again sometimes they forgot Natasha was a woman, she was a valiant warrior as Thor put it and they forgot she had a feminine side. Steve of course forgot most of the time Natasha was a woman, not in that way of course just forgot. And that is how this story begins....

***

"Steve I need your help." Natasha said as she came into the common room.

"Me?" Steve looked up from his sketch book startled.

"You see any other Steve's around here?" Natasha said with a cock of her brow and a slight smirk.

"No...what do you need?" Steve asked getting to his feet.

"I'm going shopping and I want you to come." Natasha said plainly shrugging on her jacket, tossing Steve's jacket to him. Steve's eyes widen, he wasn't the shopping kind of man. He wasn't into today's fashion or at least he didn't think so, he embodied the words, I-wear-your-granddad-clothes-I-look-incredible.

"Me? Shopping? Why?" Steve asked as he followed her out.

"Because, that's why Steven Grant Rogers." Uh oh, full name. So without further argument he followed Natasha out the door and to the mall they went.

***

Steve should've known it was a trap, should've seen it coming. Because for the first hour Natasha dragged him into the most female stores, places like, Bath and Body Works, Pink, and made him wait while she got her nails done.

It was after all of that was Steve Rogers really got into trouble. First was Express and Steve had never tried on so many shirts in his life, they then hopped over to Macy's and got him pants. JC Penny's for shoes, it was close to 3 in the afternoon now and Steve was hungry. Of course being the man he was he never would complain, but that didn't mean his stomach wouldn't. Because it chose that moment to growl low and deep, his body voicing that it was hungry. Natasha laughed making the soldier blush a deep crimson, ducking his head.

"If you were hungry soldier boy you should've said something."

"I didn't want to be rude..." Steve said softly, love point very embarrassed.

"Steve it's fine we can go to the food court." Natasha lead the way as Steve carried all the bags from their shopping endeavor. Steve was amazed to see a large open room filled with tables and chairs, on the edges of the place was about 9 or 10 different fast food restaurants. From a burger place or pizza and Chinese, Natasha sat down at a table as Steve set the bags down. Steve's eyes scanned the place looking for what he wanted, then one place he hadn't heard before. A chicken joint called, Chick-Fli-A.

"What's that place there?" Steve asked pointing.

"Oh they sell chicken nuggets and sandwiches it's pretty good Clint really likes it and is trying to get Pietro into it but he's more of an Arby's fan." Natasha said as she got their bags in order, grinning to herself.

"Sounds good me, you want anything?" Steve asked as he got to his feet.

"Sandwich and fries would be nice, and a milkshake." Natasha said smiling as Steve hurried over and ordered, it didn't take long for the food to be ready as Steve gathered his and Natasha's food he started back to the table and what he saw made his blood boil.

A man was sitting in front of Natasha, dark hair and it wasn't hard for Steve to hear what he was saying with his enhanced ears.

"Come on babe...I'll give you the time of your life, all I need is your number." The man said trying to sound slick.