Avengers PlayList: Tony, Bruce and Steve

Each Character gets 4 songs

1 that I feel best represents their character

1 that is a song I think works for them and their love interest

1 to show their break up of they have one

And last 1 to sing to the haterz! We all have that song!

I will put the song next to the title and who it's by and say why I chose that song

Tell me your favs in the comments below! Let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce Banner

Theme song:
Monster By Skillet

I don't think I ever need to say why I chose this song, the lyrics speak for themselves.

Love Song
Rude by Magic!

Hmm....I chose this song because Ross never liked his daughter with Bruce no matter what he did to show him he could be good for her. So it just made me think of this song because all he wants to do is love her and well...Why he gotta be so rude?

Breakup
Give your heart a break by Demi Lovato

God I love this song! Bruce often left people he cared about so much to protect them from himself. From the monster he feared he was, he never wanted to leave Betty (or Natasha if you ship it) he just cares about them so much he felt like he had to leave them.

He didn't want to break her heart, he wanted to give her heart a break.

Haterz
Roar by Katy Perry

Who doesn't love this song? It's all about getting up and and keep on keeping on even when the world is doing its best to push you down. And plus the Hulk does roar a lot...like a lot.

~~~~~~

Tony Stark

Theme
Ignition by TonyMac

Ok guys! I love TonyMac LOVE HIM! I have met him to and I just love him he blurs generation lines and I just love his music. I saw this vid and thought it fit Tony Stark so well I had to put it here!

Love
Sugar by Maroon 5
This is one of my fav music videos! I love how they crash the weddings! For this song I see Pepper being mad at Tony about something and he turns this song on and LipSync's to it as he dances. She trying to stay mad but laughs at his not all there dance moves. Then at the bridge I see him saying that to her as he pushes her hair back putting their foreheads together. Ah true love!

Break Up
I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
This song is a legend of songs! The reason I see this song as their breakup as the the I see them break up is Tony keeps putting himself in danger and Pepper loves him to much to watch him destroy himself so she will always love him but she has to let him go...NEVER HAPPEN I BEG OF YOU!

Haterz

Gives you hell by Glee Cast
This song SCREAMS Tony Stark and I can just see him saying this to his haters! Besides be all have that person in our life's we sing this to. Who's urs?

~~~~~~~~

Steve Rogers ❤️❤️

Theme
Till the Day I Die by TobyMac

Again I love TobyMac!! And this is my favorite song on his new album! I chose this song for Steve because it reminds me of when he says 'Till the end of the line' and I know Steve would and will fight for what's right until the day he dies and the same goes for his friends

Love
Made in the USA by Demi Lovato

Cliche? Yes, cheesy? Maybe but it fits so well and I love our U.S. Soldiers that fight for us everyday. This song is just perfect for him in my mind. What do you all think?

Breakup
Amnesia by 5SOS

This song is so sad and well done! I'm not a mega 5SOS fan but I like some of their stuff. I picked this for Steve because he lost his love Peggy when he went down into the ice. He wishes he could just forget it because that love hurt him so. Do you have a crush or lost love that makes you want to have amnesia? And who do you think Steve should have now to help fix his broken heart?

Haterz

Shake it Off by Taylor Swift

This song is so damn catchy you can't help but dance when it comes on. I feel Steve would just shake off what people say about him and move on but if someone mess with people he cares about? Yeah he doesn't like bullies...I love the vid below it made me smile! What's somethingnth at makes you smile? 

Don't worry! I will post another soon! And make sure to tune in Sunday for a short! And check out my Whump book! New short every Wednesday!

What was your favorite song?

Who was your favorite this chapter?

I want to hear from you!

RealBlackWidow

Aka

Natasha Romanoff🔫🔪💣