#IDontLikeBullies

Steve Rogers didn't like bullies and the same went for James Barnes. Both men had a strong distaste for people who felt like being mean to someone was petty and cruel. Steve getting hot under the collar when he saw anyone being picked on and Bucky most of the time had to back him up to keep him from killing the guy that was picking on whoever was being picked on.

What isn't known to most people is all of the Avengers hated bullies. Each of them having their reasons and all of them would happily step in and stop someone from bullying someone else.

Doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, bullying is wrong and the team knew this. But the team didn't know how much Steve hated bullies until one day when they were there and able to see just how much Steve didn't like them.

It is quite the story's tell, and that's why you're here right?

So without further delay, this is what happened on that day to make Steven Grant Rogers, loose his cool....

***

It happened a few times, only a few. When you first meet Steve Rogers you would know he was a shy but kind man. Very respectful but also knew when to stand firm and boy could he stand firm, the Avengers had seen their good Captain loom over someone a handful of times.

But the very first time they truly saw him snap was right after Bucky joined them. Tony had told them they had a group of high school kids stop by the base for a tour.

Most of the Avengers loved kids so it wasn't a problem that some kids wanted to see where earths mightiest heroes stayed and were called into battle. The day was going very well, Tony had showed them the tech and JARVIS while Thor told them stories of monsters swords and magic.

Clint and Bucky showed them that you don't have to be close to the fight to help win the fight. Natasha showed them the importance of hiding in plain sight and bushing what others say against them.

Bruce showed them that you didn't have to be big to help that even as Bruce Banner he helped the team. Sam sharing what it was like to be thrown into a world like this.

So the morning went very well and all of the team was having a blast having the kids ranging from 15 to 18 here. It was lunch break and after was Steve's history lesson and showing them about honor and doing what was right but before that Rhodey and Tony were going to give an Suit demonstration.

Steve was standing by Bucky Sam and Tony talking softly. Tony was babbling about pleasing the masses when Steve's enhanced hearing picked up on something. And it was enough for him to tune out his friends and turn his head.

At the far left of the cafeteria was a table where a girl had been sitting alone, she had on a black hoodie with Thor's hammer on it. Her hair pulled into a pony tail with roughed up jeans and banged up black chucks.

She had glasses that frames her face and braces that made her smile all the cuter. But that wasn't what was bothering the super solider no it was the group of stereotypical teen mean girls around her. Jeering at her and calling her all kinds of names and thing Steve would bet money wasn't true. The longer he heard them the angrier he got, it got to a point where Steve couldn't take it anymore and it was boiling his blood that the teachers didn't seem to see.

"Excuse me." He said and pushed past his friends and walked over to the table where the girls were. Steve didn't hear the heavy boots of Barnes following behind him. Knowing that look on Steve's face, Steve made it over just as one of the girls said to the hoodie girl.

"Like a ugly brat like you could get a guy like Thor, you will die alone." That only made Steve move faster and his bulk of broad shoulders and towering hight seen.