Part 3 - The Crow and The Raven

Nume stared longingly into Octavia's eyes, his cheeks blushed a deep red.

"So..." The red haired huntress tried to get out of her hospital bed, but a glare from the nurse forced her to lie back down. She sighed. "How long am I going to be here?"

"Until we discharge you" the nurse's voice was cold, emotionless, almost robotic. She glanced over her clipboard and shot Octavia another glare before moving on to the rest of her rounds. The first day of the tournament had produced more casualties than expected.

Octavia grunted and turned to Nume. His bunny ears flopped by the side of his head, dangling past his short green hair. His deep brown eyes seemed to stare into her soul.

"Who are you again?" she sighed.

Nume blushed "N-Nume... um... I'm your biggest fan!"

"After seeing me in one battle?... After seeing me lose...?" Octavia struggled to hold back some tears. She was the first of her team to get eliminated... she felt awful. She blamed herself.

The archer smiled "I know what will cheer up!" he rummaged in his bag "... ah, here it is! Just don't tell the nurse... she's kind of scary..." he handed her a small box of chocolates.

Octavia laughed as she took them, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"W-What? You don't like them?" Nume sounded disappointed.

"No, it's just... you're so weird" she laughed for a few more moments before slowly stopping. A smile stretched across her face "Thank you..."

"WEISS!" Ruby panted, clutching at her chest. Pain filled her. She had chased her teammate as she ran to the strange looking Atlesian ship heading for the main landing pad of Beacon.

Anton scooped the red caped huntress up and started to carry her-

"HEY! I can still walk! Put me down!" she shot him a glare that broke his heart. The butterfly slowly lowered his lover and muttered a shy apology. He only wanted to help her. He reached out his hand-

"WEISS! SLOW DOWN DAMN IT!" Clodus sped past the lovers and after the Ice Queen, accidentally sending Ruby flying into Anton's arms. The history lover finally reached Weiss's side and keeled over as he struggled to catch his breathe. "Why are you so fast!?" he struggled out between breaths.

Clodus slowly looked up and froze.

"Winter... my sister" Weiss smiled. She hadn't seen her sister since she left Atlas, but unlike her father, she actually missed Winter.

Clodus scanned the older Schnee sister up and down. She stood a little taller than Weiss, with her white hair tied up in a tight bun. A fringe hung over one side of her face, almost covering her right eye. Her clothes, or rather her uniform, was military and almost regal. Thigh high combat boots lay over tight white leggings. A dead blue corset over a white shirt added some colour to her outfit. A tailored white jacket fit her every curve, but couldn't contain her ample bosom. Thankfully, for Winter at least, the rest of her clothes did.

Clodus looked up at Winter's face, then back at her breasts, then her face again. She looked almost identical to Weiss... it was eerie. He glanced at Weiss's breasts to confirm his memory and nodded. Weiss was smaller.

The icy huntress of team RWBY glared at Clodus, almost as if reading his mind, and promptly turned to address her sister. Her voice took on an unusually gentle and happy tone as she spoke "Winter! I'm so happy to see you!".

Winter did not react.

"Oh!" Weiss had spent far too much time with Ruby, she had forgotten the etiquette that the Schnee family expected. "Y-Your presence honours us" she corrected herself, curtsying slightly.