Prologue: Bialik and Parsons

Bialik Corporation has been known as a well established firm for over thirty years already — passed through different generations, the firm remained competitive and stable in the industry of marketing and advertisement. The company remained stable in the present as it was managed by Mayim's father, Barry Bialik.

Parsons Group of Companies has been known as a well established company for over fifty years — passed through the management of different generations of the Parsons family, the company managed to expand its scope through the years. The company remained stable in the present as it was managed by Jim's father, Jack Parsons.

Jack and Barry has been great friends and business parters as they both hold a huge percent in each other's companies. Due to their desire to keep their wealth and sustain their companies' success, they set up their children — Jim and Mayim —for a fixed marriage when they reached their legal ages. However, the two didn't like the idea of the fixed marriage as they didn't have any attraction towards each other.

Mayim, on another hand, has a boyfriend, Ryan, whom she kept from her parents, when she was informed that she is fixed to marry Mr. Parson's only son, Jim. Despite that he didn't like her romantically, didn't show much of complains when he was informed about the agreement between the two families as he going through a personal issue — recovering from a heartbreak from his first love, Kaley, who cheated on him.

How are they going to deal with their set up now? Will they ever learn to love each other or will they just pretend they do their whole life? Who can tell?