He Doesn't Deserve You

"Why what happened to you and Ryan?" Jim asked noticing how Mayim seemed to be so dull and quiet for the past few days.

"Well, as usual. He's mad." She replied briefly. "And the reason is?" He asked.

She sighed and rolled her eyes as she recalls how shallow his reason was. "He keeps insisting that I am having sèx with you without letting him know." He found it ridiculous.

"Seriously? Do you want me to tell him we're not?" He laughed. "No. He just won't believe it. When he assumes something, that's the only thing he'll believe in unless you have a strong evidence." She retorted.

"He is overthinking, that's not healthy for the relationship." He stated, she randomly stirred her iced tea.

"It doesn't make sense. Even if you step out of the room half naked in front of me, I wouldn't take you down to the bed and have sèx with you." He chuckled trying to make her smile by his facetious teases.

"... Well unless you give me a permission." He tried to take back in joke as he felt like it was a bad joke for that moment, she wasn't smiling at all. "Hey. I'm sorry." He worried that he wasn't helping in easing her stress at all.

She started to cry making him flabbergasted. "Oh no. Mayim... I'm really sorry!" He thought he was the reason why. He stood and made her stand up from her seat. He wrapped his arms around her, she began to cry more soundly.

She couldn't speak as her cryig blocks her throat. She hugged him back and cried on his chest. She recalled the painful words that Ryan threw to her the last time they fought and she just couldn't help but cry about it.

As her crying lessened, she asked Jim to drive her to the park at seven. She called Ryan to come over so they could talk and despite that he was still furious with her, he agreed to meet.

Jim immediately accepted her request hoping it would ease her a bit. "Thank you." She uttered.

"I'll stay here." Jim held her hand and smiled as they arrived at the park. He watched her walk towards Ryan who was sitting alone in the bench from afar. The surroundings was dark already and there are almost no more people around. He kept his eyes on the two as he patiently waited inside the car.

"What do you want?" Ryan asked. "Ryan... I just wanna talk because I don't want us to be like this." She pleaded. "Then talk already because I don't want to waste my damn time." His voice was stern.

She didn't know how to begin and her thoughts felt cluttered. "Please stop being jealous of Jim. He isn't someone to be jealous of, we're not doing anything that you think we are doing." She began hesitantly. He scoffed, "Did you make me come here to defend him?" He felt even more aggravated queueing her that her introduction was wrong.

"No... No. I just... I wanna clarify things because... It's just hard." She didn't make much of a sense.

"Mayim, you know why I am mad?" He asked but she shook her head weakly. "It's not because I am jealous of your stupid-"

"Ryan, he is not doing anything. Don't hit him behind the back like that." She defended him.

"Oh? Okay. So should I call him your prince charming?" He mocked. "Ryan, please... I love you-"

"You love me?!" He cuts her in. "Mayim, baby! Do you hear yourself?" He sounded so annoyed, he grabbed her arm tightly making her groan. Jim felt alarmed as he watched them from the car.

"Mayim, what I hate the most is being lied on and being cheated on, do you get me?" He informed her harshly. "And with what you are doing, you aren't just cheating on me but you're lying to me too! What is this? A combo?" He yelled at her.