Playstation Battle

Jim saw the wrapped box beside him as soon as he woke up. He cleared his eyes and immediately opened it upon seeing the card.

Happy Birthday sweetie pie! Xo

He wondered who it was from but he eagerly opened it first. His eyes widened whilst his jaw drop as he realized that it was a PS4 console.

Mayim suddenly entered the room. "Oh! Birthday boy's awake!" She exclaimed as she watched him get amused by her gift. "You like it?" She asked ecstatically.

"How did you know it was..." He was left speechless in amusement.

"Well. I talked to aunt Judy few days ago and she mentioned that today was your birthday so I thought of something to give you and then I remember you checking out on the game consoles the last time we went shopping." She shared so happy to see him appreciate it.

"Yeah! I always wanted to buy this but you know... Mom doesn't allow me because she thinks that it would interfere with work and take my time like its a drug." He confided. "Don't worry, she wouldn't know." She whispered with a sly smile.

"Wow..." He sighed in happiness as he gazed at the PS4 console and opened the box. "What the hell! Mortal Kombat! Mayim! You're the best wife in the world, I swear!" He grabbed her for a hug.

"I know!" She conceded cockily and hugged him back.

Jim had the playing every time he has free time at home, after work — everyday.

One time, Mayim sat beside him and watched him seriously play. She felt like snuggling but then he was ignoring her. "Sweetie pie." She flirted with him. "Mmm, wait, I'll just defeat this stupid Johnny Cage." He retorted. She gave his cheeks some playful kisses but he didn't flirt back. She frowned and tangled her arms around each other.

He glanced at her. "Just wait, three minutes." He requested. "Do I have a choice?" She replied angrily. He quitted to the main menu and cuddled her. "Sorry, cupcake." He apologized and kissed her hand but she was acting tough.

"Hey, look at me. I'm free now." He followed and gazed at her with a smile. She couldn't help but blush as she looked back at him.

"Fight me." She challenged him. "What?" He asked. 

She took the other controller and set up the game for two players. "Fight me." She dared again. He felt so thrilled to be challenged by her thinking how professional he was in playing the game.

"Okay?" He replied. "If I win, you will be my slave for the week." She offered. "And if I win?" He asked. "What do you want?" She replied.

"Well... Okay. If I win, you will be my slave for the week." They had a deal.

They began to play for two rounds. He was extremely startled with how skilled she was like she has been playing it for years. He never thought she was as good as him. They both focused on the game, aiming to defeat each other, throwing combo attacks.

"No!!!" He shouted as he lost the first round. Their life span were both red but she got it. "I pressed X! Stupid controller!" He complained. "Please, stop blaming the controller." She retorted.

They played for another round and Jim won it. Now they're even. For the final round, they both prepared themselves.

They killed the buttons as their characters battled. Shouting and cheering for every attack they did, they felt so serious about it until their lives were both red again. Mayim suddenly hit the pause button.

"Hey!" He complained but she just gave him a sly smile. "Why did you pause?" He asked and looked at her.

She suddenly caressed his thigh and smiled at him sweetly. "Can we cuddle first?" She asked and leaned towards him. He was rendered speechless as he felt a trailing tickles all over his body with her hand caressing his thigh.