Chapter Three: First Impressions

3rd POV

        The battle was fierce. Inuyasha was trying to fight but the poison would stop him from even trying to kneel as Kagome was trying her best to stop the spread of the poison. Sango and Miroku were holding their own against the puppets, but they were growing tired as the puppets would continue to regenerate their injured limbs or Naraku would just create more. Shippo and Kiara were fending off the tentacles that were attempting to get the shards from Kagome while she was busy with Inuyasha.

        Seeing their fruitless effort and time wasted in their attacks, Sesshomaru finally decided to join in the battle, killing all the puppets at once with one swipe of his sword, Bakusaiga.

        Now it was just the real Naraku who still held Rin in his body cage. Sesshomaru’s eyes widened as Naraku began to crush Rin but instead of hearing her body snap between Naraku’s flesh, Naraku let out a howl of pain. Sesshomaru barely saw a glimpse of someone moving incredibly fast. He didn’t know what or who it was but all that he could conclude was that Rin was gone again. Letting out a murderous growl, Sesshomaru searched around for Rin’s scent. His blood was boiling and his inner demon was clawing at his skin to be let out. He had enough of these lower beings thinking that they could cast such offences against him and survive. It was time they were taught a lesson and he would make sure that this new person would be taught well. He had finally caught Rin’s scent when finally Mitsuke appeared from the forest trees.

        Mitsuke has always been observant, using her observational skills to easily defeat any opponent she has come across, but her skills severely lacked when it came to herself. Mitsuke was without a doubt the most beautiful creature ever seen in the Eastern lands and some would even say the West. Though she wore a mask that covered up her face and only revealed her eyes, many of demons and humans alike have fallen prey to her beauty, although Mitsuke never caught on.

        She wore a warrior styled kimono made of silk (Title cover) that accentuated the curves in her body. She carried two powerful swords upon her left hip that were known as Heaven’s Wrath and Dragon’s Fang. She has luscious bluish purple hair that she kept in a bun with her bangs framing her face that was half covered with her black mask. The only feature standing out on her face was her eyes, which many of males have lost their hearts to. Her eyes were the lightest shade of violet, but would often change colors due to the emotion she was feeling. Because of this, she would be emotionless so as to not give away her feelings and making her violet eyes appear icy and soul piercing.

        It was these same violet eyes that moved across the clearing watching everyone. As she scanned across the clearing, not taking any interest in the humans, except for the priestess. Her eyes flashed quick silver before returning back to their normal color.

        “She has strong spiritual power and it seems she has jewel shards on her” Mitsuke thought

She continued on her observation, making sure to keep the priestess in her sights at all times. She quickly glanced over the other half-demon and moved on but as she did her eyes widen slightly and changed to a dark violet at the sight of the great dog demon, Sesshomaru.

        For some reason, Mitsuke felt like she had met him before. He looked familiar as he stood in the clearing proudly, power rolling off his body causing slight shivers to go down Mitsuke’s skin.

        “It has been awhile since I met a powerful demon” Mitsuke thought as she continued to observe the demon.

He was incredibly attractive; Mitsuke had to give him that, with his long silver hair that flowed over his tail that was wrapped over his shoulder. He bore a blue crescent mark upon his forehead and several red marking on his face and body. But the thing that really caught Mitsuke’s attention was his eyes; his golden eyes that seemed to glow like liquid fire even though they appeared so cold.