one ;;

Nobody seems to notice me, which is weird. My first day in an actual high school, is seeming to go very well. Since, my father decided to finally open up his auto shop downtown he is unable to home school me now. My mother told me, that my father opening this store will make him even more happy, which sounds amazing to me.

Public schools, seemed so horrible in the media but this one is very clean and filled with a diverse amount of people. I'm really happy, we get to roam throughout lunch. I'm thinking of visiting the library later today. Hopefully they have some decent books I can invest my time into.

"Watch where you're going, please." Someone says, my eyes try to meet where the sound came from. Brown eyes finally lock with mine, but soon roll in annoyance.

"Hey," I call, picking up her pencil case that is vandalized with a black marker. She turns around, her curly hair bouncing as she does. My large hand holds the thick pencil case, waving it closely to her face.

"You dropped this." I smile, handing it to her, my mother told me that I should show plenty of manners, and respect for females.

"Thanks... you have an accent?" The girl gasps

"Um, yes I do." I smile, nodding. I hold my hand out for her to shake, "I'm Harry, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Clio." The brown skinned girl sighs, lightly shaking my hand.

"That's a Greek name, isn't it?" I smile widely

"I don't.. really know." She seems to be annoyed, so I decide to stop talking.

"Well, nice to meet you," I smile faintly, as soon as I'm finished she turns around walking away.

Huffing, I push back my hair walking towards my next class. Where, Clio is sitting silently while she plays with the cap of something. Maybe she can be my friend, to commence the friendship I decide to sit by her.

"This is the Science class, am I correct?" I sigh

"My friend usually sits there, so.."

"Oh," I frown, "sorry." Her expression is plain, which throws me off but I just comply with her obvious request, moving to an empty seat next to a blue haired girl.

The class, is spent reading and answering questions in a thin textbook. Which is easy for me, since I am very well educated on Sciency stuff, to be honest. I'm actually really proud of it-- my knowledge of everything. My father really pushed me, cramming this stuff into my brain.

I find myself faintly smiling, which I quickly wipe away returning to my work. The girl next to me taps my shoulder, asking me how do I know this stuff.

"Well, it's easy-- I can help you?" I smile

"Sure, thanks." She sighs, in what seems like relief.

"So, you see mine? All you have to do, is drag the 0.04 on top of here, then you add the meters here, and divide what you got when you multiplied and that's your answer." I nod, licking my lips.

"Oh, shit, thanks." The girl laughs breathily, her breath smells like coffee.

"You're welcome. If you need any other help, I could help you." I shrug

"Sure, thanks." She smiles

I hold my hand out for her to shake, "My names Harry, and you?" I smile

"I'm.. Khayla." The girl nods

"That's a pretty name," I smile, chuckling

Only the bell interrupts out conversation and I plan to meet her outside of class, but a group of people swoop her away. Stealing her attention.

"K-- khayla," I call, but she doesn't respond. I don't think she can hear me.

Sighing, I pull out my schedule seeing lunch is my next period then I have a free period. So, I make my way to the library to see the same curly haired girl sitting  with white headphones in. She's really pretty, she has gorgeous hair. I wonder if she's Puerto Rican.

A deep sigh leaves my lips before I wander towards the fictional books, at least grabbing two from the shelf that look interesting. Sitting down, on the brown wooden chairs I open the book, laying my eyes on the words pressed thick into the book.

"Are you seriously wearing loafers?" A boy chuckles, I look up to see a tall boy looking down on me.

"Yeah," I nod, looking down at my brown loafers.

"Fucking weird, why do you dress like you're a forty year old man?" He laughs

"It's just the way I like to dress." I shrug

"Fucking geek." He laughs, slapping the book out of my hand, which makes me extremely uncomfortable. And here it is again.  The bullying.

He walks away, leaving me sighing on the table reaching under the table for my book.

"You alright?" Someone asks, Clio

"I'm fine," It's weird, that I'm not used to it, even though people have bullied me constantly throughout my life.

She asks me what he said to me, so I tell her she only laughs at me. Patting my back, and walking away. Which kinda (really) hurt my feelings. After my periods, I proceed to History class, where I'm met with the same boy.

He throws things at me during class, which annoys me greatly. A lot of people laugh, which I find obnoxious. His hand grips my hair, "What the fuck is this shit, are you a girl?"

"Jacen sit down, now!" Mr. Caster yells

My scalp stings as he lets go, slowly I walk up to the teacher asking if I can go to the office. She nods, smiling faintly. Except, I don't go to the office I sneak out one of the doors. Walking towards my home, where I roam into the woods.

Smelling of pine and rain, I'm used to this.