eight ;;

SHE DON'T LOVE ME; ZAYN

Slowly, I approach the campus not as excited to be at school. I thought abour ditching and going to the forest to clear my head, just for a little bit at least. I need it, maybe I'll do it after lunch.

The halls are filled with students and normally I would try to smile at everyone that looks at me but, I'm actually exhausted. I couldn't sleep, I just wanted Clio to text me back.

When I arrive in my first class, aside from homeroom since Mr. Mallery isn't in the room. I sit in my usual seat, next to Khayla where I help her with the equations for most of the class.

Class after class, I seem to be sluggish. Lunch comes around and I haven't seen Clio yet. But I catch her curly hair, which makes me smile.

As I near her, her friend looks back at me. Smirking— or something, I can't tell. She whispers in Clio's ear. Turning to me, which makes me feel uneasy.

"Hey, Clio." I smile

"Hey, Harry." She says plainly

"Can... can I sit?" I answer shyly

"Yeah, over there." Her friend laughs, pointing to an empty table across the lunchroom.

Clio slaps her thigh, but she doesn't say anything. I kinda knew she wouldn't.

"Yeah," I say sadly, the feeling washing over me. "I'll see you later Clio." I'm definitely going to leave.

She only turns around, not giving me the reaction I hoped for. Glumly, I walk towards the exit. Grabbing my things from my locker, I slip on my sweater. Quietly sneaking out of this part of the school, walking towards where the freshmans lay.

Out the emergency door, where nodbody is ever. Or it seems like it. Slowly, I walk I'm not really in a rush.

Soon, the smell of pine and rain fills my nose. And finally, I relax. My bum sits on top of a dry log, where I watch drops of rain gently patter onto the pond. I eat crackers— I didn't even know they were in my bag. Thank god, they were.

Glancing at my watch, I realize that I have to leave. I don't think my parents will be home anyways. So I take my time with walking. Only to catch a familiar figure, along with two other people standing near my door.

"Clio?" I ask, with a full-- crackers still stuffed in my mouth.

"Hey," She smiles, kissing my lips slowly. Blushing, I look down at her pecking her lips once more before sharing yet another slow kiss, except her tongue peaks out licking my upper lip.

"Goals." A blonde giggles, the same blonde that was mean to me in the lunch room.

Pulling away, I wonder what they're doing here. "Why are they here Clio?" I ask softly

"They wanted to come meet you." Clio smiles smugly

"My parents aren't home, so they-- so they can't make us any food." I say softly

"That's fine, Harry." Clio laughs, yanking me softly towards the door.

Quickly I unlock the door, pushing the heavy-- large cedar door open. The three girls step in, feet thumping up the stairs. Slowly, I close the door, leaning my body on the door. I feel quite overwhelmed.

"Harry!" Clio calls, sighing I walk up the stairs to see the girls walking towards my room. Throwing there bags on the floor.

"Yes?" I smile faintly

"Come sit, have you got the Calculus homework?" She asks

"Yeah," I sigh, "it's in my bag." I toss the bag on the bed, sighing once more-- which is quite odd. I never sigh this much, as odd as it to say.