epilogue ;;

MENSWEAR BY THE 1975

He sits on the bench, the blue lights laying on his skin. He scans the aquatic creatures, licking his thin— yet plump lips. Running his tattooed fingers over his short hair.

His breaths are slow, and his body tranquil as he begins to use his crayons to color what he sees. What he normally does every Thursday. Sometimes people even watch him.

When he's finished, he walks through the aquarium one last time. Scanning the creatures, watching them float around in the thick water.

The air is warm on his skin as he leaves the shedd. He rubs his neck, where a tattoo lays. Scratching the skin while, he yawns quietly.

Like he does every Thursday, he moves to a small cafe. Grabbing a coffee, sipping it as he walks home.

His wrist flicks as he opens the door of his car, driving away from the city into the suburbs. Nearly to his home, he tosses his coffee cup into a nearby garbage can.

Parking his car, he walks into his home. Flicking on the television, the news comes on . . .

"Today, the anniversary of Clio Harpers' disappearance. Nearly twelve years since she has been seen. Although most of her family is deceased, many of her neighborhood friends come say their prayers to her empty grave."

Harry sighs loudly, rubbing his tattoo on his arm. Her name, his first love.

The one he murdered.

questions??