nine ;;

My eyes, they burn as they open. As the sun soaks into them, my body a bit warm from my heavy comforter. My door swings open, my mother smiling warmly, a large basket in her hands.

"Come on, darling. Wake up, you've got to go to school." My mother sighs, gently folding my clothes and setting them in my dresser.

"Do I have to?" I groan, wanting nothing more than to cuddle my teddy bear. Falling asleep to the sound of my humidifier running.

"Oh, are you feeling ill?" My mother asks, walking near me.

"Yes, my head is pounding. I feel a bit queasy as well." I lie

"Oh, well, go back to sleep. In a while, I'll text your father to give you medicine before he leaves." Mother smiles, kissing my forehead.

Sighing, I snuggle my face into my teddy. Sighing as the soft air that roams around my room, thick with moisture- glides across my naked back.

My mind wanders to Clio, I wonder what she's doing right now. I wish... she was here, holding me tightly. She hasn't done that in a while.

I miss it.

So, I decide to text her despite of what happened yesterday. I don't think she meant to yell at me, maybe she was stressed out?

To: Baby 💓 Clio

Subject: hiiiiii

Message: hello, beautiful. i was just wondering how you were and if you're still angry with me. i hope you're not ): im sorry for being clingy. i hope you slept well, love. i hope you've had a good morning as well <3

Quietly, I wait for my phone to ding. Until my father interrupts my soft daze, having me take medicine before he sets off to the autoshop.

I see that she's read my message, but she still hasn't responded.

To: Baby 💓 Clio

Subject: ((((((:

Message: babeeeee can you bring my work here? after school? if you don't mind?

From: Baby 💓 Clio

No Subject

Message: ill bring the calculus, and history hw rn im not staying all day

To: Baby 💓 Clio

Subject: thanks bby

Message: you're the bestest ever, thankss !!

Smiling widely, I slip on my pants and my slippers. Eagerly waiting downstairs while eating my moms fruit salad.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings which makes my body snap up. Hurriedly answering the door, I greet the caramel colored girl with a kiss.

"Hello," I smile

"Hey," Clio sighs

"Thanks, for-"

"Here, I've got to go." Clio sighs, handing me a small amount of papers.

"Oh," My smile fades as I grab the papers, "where you gonna go?"

"Out." She simply answers

"Oh.. well alright." I shrug, leaning in to give her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Pulling her in for a tight hug, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair oil. The warmth of her body makes me feel so calm.

"Okay- let go." Clio says