thirteen ;;

EASE BY TROYE SIVAN
POP STYLE BY DRAKE

He feels dead, his chest sore and his limbs limp from the shaking. His pills tamed his anxiety attack, thankfully. This time he took them, instead of hoping for the worst.

He's scared to go back, he doesn't want to see her face.

She held me down. I can still smell her perfume.

Her perfume.

The smell seeps into his nose causing him to gag, he moves towards the toilet. Throwing up as the smell sticks in his nose.

Swallowing harshly, he flushes the toilet. Wiping his mouth on his shirt, he can feel it lingering in his stomach.

The fear, the worry, the disgust.

Slowly he cleans up his mess, pushing his satchel over his back. Walking towards the tent, only to drop his satchel walking towards the hill where he lays looking up at the stars.

Slowly, he closes his eyes the stars he still sees when he closes his eyes. So far into the galaxy, so far into the stars he dozes off.

The next morning, he's found himself laying in the same spot. Same clothes, he sits up quietly grabbing clothes and his toiletries so he can shower.

He goes off to a farther shower cabin since the nearest one is quite crowded. He cleanses his body, thoroughly. Although he can still feel the sticky feeling of her sex.

Which angers him, disgusts him. So he washes his body harder. He cleans and rubs the soap on his body until it goes from a thick bar to a thin oval.

The water grows cold as he rinses himself off. He dries himself, pulling on his beige dress pants along with a ironed white shirt.

He sighs as he ties his dress shoes, pulling out his gel to slick his hair back into a bun.

The scent of barbeques and breakfast meals fills his nose as he steps out of the cabin. Walking towards the tent where Clio still lays asleep.

"Wake up." Harry days firmly, shaking Clio's body.

"What the fuck, Harry?" Clio groans

"Wake up, we have to go. I'm not waiting for you, you have to be by the gallery by ten." Harry sighs

Clio frowns, "You're not waiting for me?"

"No, Clio!" Harry yells, unintentionally gripping his camera in his hands.

"Just fucking get there! Can't you do that for me? Since I do so much for you?" Harry growls, losing his temper.

Clio laughs loudly, surprised at how aggressive he's being.

"Would you stop?" Harry snaps, throwing her bag at her chest.

He huffs, walking out of the tent with his camera and ticket.

She won't live to see me alive.