five ;;

bright; zayn
don't; bryson tiller

+

It's been a month, and Clio has invited me to a party. It's been very nice, because her friends really seem to like me. We've been out on a lot of dates, and honestly it's been grand.

My mum really likes her, and so does my father. My mum is extremely happy about Clio and I dating, she says it's good to have a partner someone you can trust.

"Harry are you ready? We're on our way." Clio asks

"Um, yeah. What should I wear Clio?" I sigh

"Those clothes we got you, the Nike sweatshirt and those black skinny jeans." Clio says through the phone.

"Shoes?" I ask

"The white air max, ones." Clio chuckles

"Okay, thanks Clio." I smile

"You're welcome, I'll be there soon." She says, before the lone clicks.

Quickly I slip on the shoes, buttoning up my pants. Snatching my bomber jacket from my bed, my feet patter down the steps.

"Leaving already honey?" My mother asks

"Oh yeah mum, Clio says she's gonna be here soon." I smile

"Have fun, my love." My mother kisses my cheek, my ears perk up when I hear a loud honking.

"Gotta go." I smile, kissing her cheek this time before rushing out the door.

Clio greets me with a smile when I enter the car, filled with smoke. Coughing, I sit buckling my seatbelt.

"No, take that off." Clio groans, unbuckling my seatbelt.

Biting my lip, I look at her shyly unsure what to do now.

"Here Clio," Jason coughs, handing her a thing that looks like a cigarette.

"Here, have this." Clio sniffles

"What is it?" I ask, holding the brown stick in my hand.

"Weed, smoke it." She says, clearing her throat. Her lips wrap around a bottle, of brown liquid. Gulping down the contents.

"Drink this." She sighs, handing me the bottle.

Gulping down the drink like she did, only it burns my throat causing my face to twist in pain.

"Clio, are we still going to watch the stars?" I smile

"No, Harry, that's lame." Clio scoffs

"Oh, well, you said—"

"I know what I said, now drink more of that." She coughs

"I don't want anymore—"

"Drink it, Harry." She groans

Biting my lip, I bring the drink to my lips. Sipping it every now and then as she sits smoking the brown stick.

"Alright, we're here."  Jason sighs

"Go, get out." Clio sighs, pushing me gently, my hands snap the latch opening the car door.

The house smells of vomit, and cheap air freshener. Clio yanks me towards the kitchen, shoving  a cup in my hand.

"Drink that." She intructs

Sipping the drink, the warm liquid burns my tongue. Fizzing in my mouth.

Slowly, the night goes on and Clio is still sitting at the couch drinking and smoking wierd things. She promised we'd make an appearance then go get slushies and look at the stars.

Since I have a telescope.

"Clio, can we go now?" I whisper on her ear, licking my lips slowly.

"No, Harry. We aren't leaving." She rolls her eyes, slamming her cup down.

"Come on let's go upstairs." She groans, yanking me with her.

Quickly we walk, into the nearest room. The door slams shut, theblock clicks and her hands yank off my jacket.

"Lay down." She says

"I don't want to." I say shyly, looking down at my hands where my fingers tangle with eachother.

"Harry, lay down. Fucks sake." She groans loudly

Sighing, I lay down on the strangers bed, where her body topples onto mine. Her clothes being slipped off, mine as well. Clio's hips, slamming against my pelvis, it doesn't feel as good as last time.

"Okay, you can go back downstairs." She pants

"I'm gonna leave." I whisper, zipping my pants up.

"Why?" She whines, huffing loudly

"Because I want to see the stars." I sigh

"God, you're so fucking annoying sometimes." She groans loudly

"Sorry." I mumble, sitting up to leave, my shoes thumping against the hardwood floor.

Inhaling the fresh air, my hand moves up to wipe my nose. Slowly, I walk only a couple dollars in my pocket, so like we planned— only it's just me, I walk to the seven eleven.

Buying two slushies just in case Clio decides to join me. I fetch my telescope, before climbing up the hill.

Watching intensively, while sipping my slushie. The stars, twinkling brightly above me. It's been a couple hours, Clio isn't coming... hopefully because if she did I'd feel guilty about drinking her slushie.

I'm just really hungry.