The Party

*******A/N******

First thing, I want to appologize very deeply for disappearing off of the face of the Earth and left you all hanging on the edge with my story but I've been dealing with alot at school in the last few months. It's been on my mind for a while to update, and now I am going to deliver to you all. Second thing, I am super greatful for those of you reading this and that you have been patient with waiting for my update. I'm hoping that with everything in me that you guys will find this update worth the wait!

Also, this story will soon be coming to an end, and I want to thank you all again for your votes and comments, It always makes me happy to know that what I'm writing is liked by others :)

*******A/N********

***WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT***

It was around 6:00 pm when all of the guests had begun to arive at Olivia's house. There were a few from her school who I hadn't recognized, but Olivia was quick to introduce me. All of the girls from the team came out to celebrate and we did not hesitate to party it up at all since our practices were cancelled for the weekend.

It had been a few hours since everything kicked off, and everyone was sitting outside around Olivia's pool. Olivia's mom had set up some amazing neon lights, causing the night time atmosphere to fluoresce.

Olivia and I were sitting in adjacent lawn chairs watching many of the girls dancing to the music pounding through the speakers. Some others were in the pool, and that cold blue water was beginning to look very inviting.

Olivia and I had been dancing with one another most of the night and were finally taking a break. As we were leaning back in our chairs, I noticed Olivia was staring at me. I peered my eyes towards her and smirked.

"What are you looking at?" I joked with her. She jumped a little realizing then that she had been staring, but neither of us minded. I wasn't entirely nervous being around Olivia anymore.

After we had kissed earlier, I finally discovered that I could be more comfortable around her. We hadn't had any discussions of what the kiss had meant because we were worrying so much about the party, but I had a feeling that I knew based purely on how Olivia had been acting around me tonight.

Any time I'd turn around, she would already be looking at me, something in those glistening eyes reflecting the stars above us with each blink. Something that seemed releived and greatful.. And a bit hungry..

I then laughed a bit as I remembered a conversation I had earlier with Julia when she arrived at the party.

Olivia and I had both been greeting guests at the door, and Julia had come in with a few of our teammates. Most of them had large gifts and foods to carry in, so Olivia lead them over to where they could sit everything down, but not before she rubbed my shoulder smiling at me in utter jubilance.

As they all walked away, Julia gave me that all knowing look she always did when she could see me getting nervous.

"So what's going on now? Did you finally grow some balls and make a move?" She smirked.

I decided to joke back with her.

"Yeah. After she got naked in front of me."

Julia's jaw dropped.

".. You two..?"

"No Julia, not really, I mean she did get naked in front of me, but it was an accident."